Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowJ
    I hear what you're saying, realgirls4me (what's up with the name?), but if I were you, I'd turn the lights off. Nah, what floats your boat. In my case, I like a small tat on the back, but looking at it a second time, that is no small tattoo. I'll still hit it with a smile.

Oh, and Allanah doesn't do it for me, but I see your point.

I've explained this before many times on my anonym, but, oh well, here it goes again: My handle kinda takes a backhanded slap at GGs, by implying that the REAL women among us are those that are here on their terms and volition, and not by how they were assigned by nature. It's meant as a compliment to all the beautiful TS women, here and elsewhere. They are the real women in other words.
    Ah, I see.

Oh, and, umm, I see you might be a little annoyed with the question that I posed, but keep in mind that new posters don't know shit about you. I've never seen you make that comment, even when I did a research on the board, so I thought I'd ask.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SnowJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

I've explained this before many times on my anonym, but, oh well, here it goes again: My handle kinda takes a backhanded slap at GGs, by implying that the REAL women among us are those that are here on their terms and volition, and not by how they were assigned by nature. It's meant as a compliment to all the beautiful TS women, here and elsewhere. They are the real women in other words.
    Ah, I see.

Oh, and, umm, I see you might be a little annoyed with the question that I posed, but keep in mind that new posters don't know shit about you. I've never seen you make that comment, even when I did a research on the board, so I thought I'd ask.
    Zawright. I wasn't annoyed by your query... I had also read in several places where TS women were fondly referred to as real girls. I guess one truncated way of referring to them in somewhat the same respectful vein could also be as gurls with a "u" in place of the "i", but that's never really appealed to me.

Gold Poster

Hey folks, lets not forget the focus of this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa-069_152.jpg 
Views:	2673 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	26061  

Junior Poster

Elisa came to the photo shoot very late.
    She was stuck in traffic because it was raining hard.
    She was so frustrated she started crying uncontrollably as she started talking about what had happend.

I felt bad for her she was soaking wet and cold. It took her a good hour on top of her tardiness to get ready for the shoot. Luckily after she got together with the other girls she calmed down and started to have a good time.

Name:	elisa094_169.jpg 
Views:	2674 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	26068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa077_159.jpg 
Views:	2666 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	26069  

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Junior Poster

Elisa have you coming back for more she fine as fuck she got azz,tits,pretty legs,pretty toes everything.

Thanks for this post, Elisa is one of my favorite shemales. It's interesting as she really doesn't have a killer body (she could lose a couple of pounds) but she has an extraordinary ass, a beutiful smile and such a sweet face.

The tatoos and piercings, well I'm not in favor or against them really.

Junior Poster

I wanna eat that azz.

Professional Poster

I like girls with tats but only if there well done...That particular tattoo is terrible though and certainly detracts from that ass...Particularly since I like doggy style. I hate having sex with the lights off, instant turn-offs.

==

Name:	shayenne39_118.jpg 
Views:	2366 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	31715  

Rookie Poster

ELISA IS THE BEST!