Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Chris I never saw the set from "Shemales from Hell", her ass looks better in that set...

Rookie Poster

Default elisa

yeah, I think I could look past the tattoo

Gold Poster

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa-033_141.jpg 
Views:	3067 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	25863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa-029_202.jpg 
Views:	3069 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	25864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa-146_204.jpg 
Views:	3080 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	25865  

Gold Poster

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa-062_114.jpg 
Views:	3066 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	25866   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elisa-013_541.jpg 
Views:	3072 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	25867  

Gold Poster

Does anybody know if she has her own website or Yahoo Group?

Veteran Poster

damn that ass is serious.....!! nice smile tho too

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    She's beautiful and all (great ass), but tattoos and facial piercings just don't do it for me.
    Man, you ain't fucking the tattoos. Do what you got to do, whether that be covering that shit up with make-up, or only fucking her missionary style. An ass like that is too right to pass up. The first ts I'm have get with, will have an ass like that.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SnowJ
    Man, you ain't fucking the tattoos. Do what you got to do, whether that be covering that shit up with make-up, or only fucking her missionary style. An ass like that is too right to pass up. The first ts I'm have get with, will have an ass like that.
    I hear what you're saying with an ass like that, and it is a GREAT ass, but just as some are turned on by tattoos and overdone piercing, some like myself are turned off by them, thereby making the woman not as appetizing or attractive. Tattoos are sleazy to me as they take away some of the girl's purity, wholesomeness, or cleanliness, etc. There's also more of the taboo angle at play when one is nailing a beautiful "uncorrupted" and clean looking woman over one with fading sailor-like insignificant tattoos all over their bodies. Allanah, Vicki, Danielle are much more attractive without them than with them in my opinion. Look at Allanah's birthday shots in her birthday thread and tell me that placing tattoos on that magnificent body are a net plus ?

Rookie Poster

I hear what you're saying, realgirls4me (what's up with the name?), but if I were you, I'd turn the lights off. Nah, what floats your boat. In my case, I like a small tat on the back, but looking at it a second time, that is no small tattoo. I'll still hit it with a smile.

Oh, and Allanah doesn't do it for me, but I see your point.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SnowJ
    I hear what you're saying, realgirls4me (what's up with the name?), but if I were you, I'd turn the lights off. Nah, what floats your boat. In my case, I like a small tat on the back, but looking at it a second time, that is no small tattoo. I'll still hit it with a smile.

Oh, and Allanah doesn't do it for me, but I see your point.

I've explained this before many times on my anonym, but, oh well, here it goes again: My handle kinda takes a backhanded slap at GGs, by implying that the REAL women among us are those that are here on their terms and volition, and not by how they were assigned by nature. It's meant as a compliment to all the beautiful TS women, here and elsewhere. They are the real women in other words.