Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The T Word

Gold Poster

Default The T Word

This is a really funny spoof but tell me does any one of those characters remind you of anyone?

Those were great, thanks. I watched some of her other ones also. She kind of reminds me of Marissa/Gina from about 2002, looks-wise, at least.

Hahaha... classic.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

I has discovered Riftgirlblogs recently, but was not aware of these new ones. She is very talented. She had one very touching vid that I loved called "Love Story"
    She had another one I thought was very funny, where she answers the "Am I gay?" question with the definitive answer.

For some reason I am not comfortable when she plays male characters, but that's on me not her. She's a real gem. Thankd for the heads up.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    I has discovered Riftgirlblogs recently, but was not aware of these new ones. She is very talented. She had one very touching vid that I loved called "Love Story"
    She had another one I thought was very funny, where she answers the "Am I gay?" question with the definitive answer.

For some reason I am not comfortable when she plays male characters, but that's on me not her. She's a real gem. Thankd for the heads up.
    If you like her you should check out a youtube user by the name of winterwinwin she is also funny and highly intelligent like riftgirl.I've learned alot about transgendred people from girls like riftgirl and winter,i have specificially learned a little about post op transsexuals from winter,thats why i asked ms.foxx about crisco,foxx probably thought i was being crazy or something.Seriously though it was one of winter's videos that really gave me an idea about what transsexuals go through,that girl has been though alot and too she her positive attitude today is just amazing.

Here is winter's youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/winterwinwin

Cool, thanks Legend. I'll check her vids out later.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Cool, thanks Legend. I'll check her vids out later.
    NP

Platinum Poster

i guess im missing something. i didnt even crack a smile @ this :/

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    i guess im missing something. i didnt even crack a smile @ this :/
    Come on alyssa how can you miss the humor in that.

obviously if legend recommended it it wasnt gonna be funny, i was just wondering how many seconds before i clicked off it and quickly watched an old south park clip to regain the humor thing...

17 seconds...