Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Independence day

The USA would be in a much better state if the British had won.

Free SRS for a start.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Independence day

Quote Originally Posted by hyperspace

Free SRS for a start.
    And better dental care too, right?

We kicked your limey asses here in the US of A, and then we saved your sorry asses across the pond in WWII!

So STFU you ungrateful little shit.

And BTW...

Happy Independence Day, nancyboy!

And may God slay the queen and all that rot!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Free SRS for a start.

We kicked your limey asses here in the US of A, and then we saved your sorry asses across the pond in WWII!

And BTW...

We saved our own arses in the Battle of Britain way before youeven entered the war. You only entered it because Hitler declared war on you. Before that you were too chicken sh1t to join in.
    and what is it with this teeth thing? if you actually managed to get out of your pig fucking village you would see that like America it is mainly the poor that have bad teeth.

Mind you I dont expect you to leave seeing as though every country hates you so much right now.

However I dont hate the US but I do hate twats like you. I was merely trying to make a valid point about the US being dog eat dog where all that matters is material wealth.

Platinum Poster

Free SRS for a start.

And BTW...

We saved our own arses in the Battle of Britain way before youeven entered the war. You only entered it because Hitler declared war on you. Before that you were too chicken sh1t to join in.
    and what is it with this teeth thing? if you actually managed to get out of your pig fucking village you would see that like America it is mainly the poor that have bad teeth.

Mind you I dont expect you to leave seeing as though every country hates you so much right now.

However I dont hate the US but I do hate twats like you. I was merely trying to make a valid point about the US being dog eat dog where all that matters is material wealth.
    You made a point, nancyboy?

Not bloody likely.

Now go eat some good barbecue and celebrate America's Independence Day, jackass.

Oops, my bad...you don't have any good barbecue(or good food for that matter) in your damp and wretched little country, do you lad?

Pity.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Free SRS for a start.
    LOL

I can't pluck me yew! <look that up

Home is where the Heart is....

Professional Poster

Fuck U asshole. lol Us lose a war just 4 a damn surgery? not happenin.

Free SRS for a start.
    LOL!

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

and what is it with this teeth thing? if you actually managed to get out of your pig fucking village you would see that like America it is mainly the poor that have bad teeth
    Here's how it is you Limey Piece of Shit

Even though Hitler declared war on us first, it still doesn't take away from the fact that we STILL saved your asses in World War II. Did you have the airpower to reduce Germany's industrial complex to rubble? No. Did you have the ground forces necessary to open a second front in Western Europe and push into the heart of the Third Reich? No. Did you have the industrial might to build the vast majority of war materials used by the Allies--even before December 1941? No. Don't sit there and say that you saved your own asses during the Battle of Britain either. Without resupply from the United States you would have all withered on the vine and died. Period.

Who else would have saved you? The Russians? Not fucking likely. If we hadn't been there, the Russians would have rolled over Germany in about 1946 and then just kept going west, making every nation in Europe, including yours, puppets states to Stalin's empire. Don't forget that we stood vigil at Fulda Gap and in missile silos and air bases with thousands of nuclear weapons for 40 years during the Cold War defending, not only of our own nation, but Western Europe as well from the Soviet juggernaut.

You should get down on your knees and kiss the ass of every American veteran that you meet. You have THEM to thank for the freedom and free (shitty) healthcare that you enjoy. If it wasn't for them, you'd be living under a swastika or a hammer and sickle.

If the British and won the Revolutionary War, what should have been the United States would be just like Canada and Australia: sparsely populated and economically stagnant. Everything west of the Mississippi River would be Third World Latin countries like Mexico and the rest of Central America.

On July 4, 1776, George III wrote in his diary "Nothing of importance happened today." Little did he know that it was probably the most important day in human history. It was the day that free men threw off the yoke of their monarch and founded the first successful republic in human history.

How many millions of people flocked to your shores during the 19th and 20th Centuries, asshole? One or two? We had 40 to 50 million showing up here. They came here with nothing but the barest of essentials most of the time. They stayed and built the most powerful nation in the history of the world. What's your nation built on, limey? Barbarian migrations during the 4th and 5th Centuries and a dying monarchy? Ours is literally built on people's hopes and dreams. No other nation can lay claim to that fact. That's why we're so strong.

No, the United States of America isn't perfect; we're far from it. But we're still the greatest nation on Earth and the last, best hope for the future of Mankind.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
    And to the republic for which it stands.
    One nation, indivisible
    With liberty and justice for all.

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security..."

Benjamin Franklin

One more thing: maybe if England is a good little bitch we'll make it a state sometime in the 21st Century.

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security..."

Benjamin Franklin

Veteran Poster

America is making up for being late joining in WW2 by being early for every subsequent conflict.

Only messin' with ya, you adorable yankee doodles!