Thread: Regret

Junior Poster

Default Regret

There is only one place for me to vent and this is it. My life is a fucking disgrace. I say this because I have no one else to say it to. Every relationship I have ever had whether GG or TG went downhill real quick. I feel like I will end up like a 40 year old dude with nothing going for him but his job. I am a great person with a lot to offer. Why does shit always go the wrong way for me? I am a young ambitious person. I have yet to find my significant other or anyone who feels the same way as me.
    Am I too serious? Am I an asshole because I don't want to play the game? I am a straightforward person. I am just tired of all the bull shit i really am. Some people will probably respond with some stupid response like "Grow up" but you know what fuck you. You have no idea who I am or what I have been through. I spend a lot of my time by myself (not by choice) . Just because I am not an asshole doesn't mean I should be alone. I am so fucking tired of this and this is my last post/rant on here.

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP !!!! lol jk
    dood cheer up life sucks ass but dont tell the whole world

Gold Poster

The reason you haven't met that special one is because she is too busy wading through all the jerks to finally get to you. It takes a while sometimes. Give her time. And you are never alone when accompanied by noble thoughts.

My good post for the night.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Nice guys are a dying breed, but we are still out here my friend, i myself have been single for the past 5 yrs of my life, and i am only 21(22 this yr). We are usually the best friends of the girls who we secretly have the hots for, and it is us that they come crying to when their boyfriends turn out to be total dicks, and they finally realize it. So keep your chin up my friend, and wade through all the BS and all the assholes, and show your true colors, b/c there is someone out there that is gonna notice them, and want that kind of person.

Ben

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Chin up.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Default Re: Regret

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysforyou
    I feel like I will end up like a 40 year old dude with nothing going for him but his job
    Watch it, junior.....

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster

what do your exes say is the reason theyre not with u anymore?

It is true lots of women go with alot of asshole men before they wise up see what they been missing but usually by that time there so scared with emtional baggage its not easy to to get there trust

Just be you and don't worry about it. Things tend to happen when you aren't looking for them.

Also consider participating in some non-traditional pick-up activities. Who knows who you'll meet.

Default Re: Regret

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysforyou
    There is only one place for me to vent and this is it. My life is a fucking disgrace. I say this because I have no one else to say it to. Every relationship I have ever had whether GG or TG went downhill real quick. I feel like I will end up like a 40 year old dude with nothing going for him but his job. I am a great person with a lot to offer. Why does shit always go the wrong way for me? I am a young ambitious person. I have yet to find my significant other or anyone who feels the same way as me.
    Am I too serious? Am I an asshole because I don't want to play the game? I am a straightforward person. I am just tired of all the bull shit i really am. Some people will probably respond with some stupid response like "Grow up" but you know what fuck you. You have no idea who I am or what I have been through. I spend a lot of my time by myself (not by choice) . Just because I am not an asshole doesn't mean I should be alone. I am so fucking tired of this and this is my last post/rant on here.
    A single man with a job! Hang in there. There are millions of women looking for you. Their only other requirement being that you listen to them and pay them some attention. If you know any women, who are in relationships, they are probably thinking about trying to hook with their single friends. You don’t even have to go out and look if you don’t want, they’ll bring them to you. That’s what happened to me. Failed relationships? Don’t worry about them, they just teach you what it takes to make you really happy. Some those that you have written off as failed, will be back. Or their friend was just waiting for you two to break up, to make their move. The younger girls don’t know how to pick good men, so time is your friend, maturity is your friend. Spending time alone? You should treasure this time. In time you’ll be with someone full time who wants to ‘talk about your relationship’ instead of letting you sleep when you have to go to work. In time you will have a toddler, who falls out on the floor in tears, because you want to use the bathroom alone. As he/she pounds on the bathroom door demanding to be let in, your single days will come to your mind, between your shouts of reassurance. Holidays will mostly mean, that you have to perform your job as family entertainment director, as well a financial supplier. One day, you will look back on your single days, and realize how much freedom you had, after you no longer have it. Anyway good things are worth waiting for. The longer you wait to find a ltr, the better your chances are of finding someone who is a financial partner as well as a romantic partner. This will double your chances of having the ‘good life’. I don’t have to wish you good luck. You all ready have it, it just takes time to show itself. I guarantee it.

It you do hook up with someone at age 40, that will still leave you with 40 years of running into fantastic, beautiful women, and thinking, "Now, if if I was single..." That now you will be talking about, is the now you are living right now. Th flip side of regrets, is opportunities for the future.