Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Make Sure Your Clean.

Aww Man I Just Seen Dis Pic On Da Net..........I know Sum Trannies are burning (spreading diseases). But if u are and know u are, get treatment and stop spreading, dat shit aint cool. Also photographers are nasty for takin da damn pics when your shit look like dis. Shave ya hair, stay clean and wash yaself dat shit look gross. Hair and bumps LOL . Try to edit da pic a lil next time.

Ima hope she aint burning tho' cuz she is a cutie.
    (Look at her inner thighs Ewww )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ewwww_655.jpg 
Views:	2689 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	25157  

Shut The Fuck Up......

Rookie Poster

HAHAHA man good call

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default well actually

I thought it was just a case of left on way too long

but I could be wrong, lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

This post is stupid and ignorant. Not only are you showing your lack of knowledge about STD's, but you're also clearly unaware of the photo editing process used by Black-Tgirls and other Grooby sites.

Junior Poster

Whoaa.. that is disgusting. I don't even WANT to know what she's got going on in that shit.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Junior Poster

Im sorry Thanos, but i dont wanna hear that shit. Look at that shit, that looks nasty. Everyone that responded to this post agrees. All im saying is, in the future people should make sure they clean looking prior to posting. If thats ignorant, then hey, im fucking ignorant.

Shut The Fuck Up......

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thanos
    This post is stupid and ignorant. Not only are you showing your lack of knowledge about STD's, but you're also clearly unaware of the photo editing process used by Black-Tgirls and other Grooby sites.
    Using your logic, then, your post is also stupid and ignorant. You claim to possess knowledge of STD's and the photo editing processes (which I am sure you do) but you do nothing to enlighten us as to what your reasoning is behind your statement.

For someone who supposedly represents this board and the TG/TS community as a whole, your post on this subject and in this thread is much more disenheartening than that of DatNigga4Real...

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I'm not a doctor- but from the photo it does not look like she has an active STD

It looks like she has bleached the hair around her thights (whcih is popular in Brazil) and bad skin.

Look, there is something for everyone- we dont know what your crotch looks like either-

It could be all hairy and that might turn someone on- I personally don't like hair at on the crotch or balls-

Again, personsl prefference

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

If it's not ABC's or XYZ's it's STD's
    Damn and i was thinking crack kills.

Puff Puff Give My Nigga.
    UUHHH!!! HI.
    255 character limit or max SSSSSUUUUCCKKKAAA