Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I always go drinking with my buddies, and 90% of the time i am the DD(designated driver) which means only soda for me that night. Find someone who is willing to drive you around, i know i love to drive my friends around and watch them make a total and complete ass of themselves, and even sometimes catch it on camera, so i can so them when they are sober :P

You Drink, You Drive, They Die, dont rob someone of their family member, this includes yourself too, youd be robbing your family, by killing yourself.

Ben

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Rookie Poster

thats why I Want to be a chp arrest the dumb idiots who do this.DUI-more like AA

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    u don't know the circumstances...u can have one pint and get a dui with bac levels only .08.....
    He had enough in him to "wrote the car off" which probably means he hit something or drove off the road.This dude could have seriously f**ked up someone.
    oh and every car that's written off involves alcohal? Use your head you fucking moron.

I got a dui after two drinks... I've spent $ 13 000 on a lawyer, worth every cent so far... with this came more accurate tests done by an actual doctor, proving that I wasn't intoxicated, a bartender as a whitness, a friend and a family member.

Those machines used by those stupid cops who can't even add 2 + 2 are complete bullshit, you have so many defenses, get a good lawyer.

I really do Love it.. hah

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexieg6
    thats why I Want to be a chp arrest the dumb idiots who do this.DUI-more like AA
    well hopefully you do become a cop, and hopefully you pull someone over and they blow your head square off your shoulders hah.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    You deserve it! Anyone who risks not only his life but the lives of others by getting in a car while intoxicated should be prosecuted to the laws full extent!

Stop drinking and driving!
    I can say that about whores that spread diseases also.

You don't know the situation, you shouldn't speak, how do you know he's drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by IloveIT
    Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    You deserve it! Anyone who risks not only his life but the lives of others by getting in a car while intoxicated should be prosecuted to the laws full extent!

Stop drinking and driving!
    I can say that about whores that spread diseases also.

You don't know the situation, you shouldn't speak, how do you know he's drunk?
    jamesb121
    Junior Poster

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:36 pm Post subject: I've just been busted for a DUI.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How dull, what made it worse is i wrote the car off. Luckily no-one else was hurt.

Could i feel like a bigger dick right now?

Dude, WTF is your problem? Trying to start something out of nothing. If the guy was not drunk, one might expect that he would mention that he was'nt. The fact that he makes the statement that he feels like a dick would lead one to believe that he knows he was over the limit and got caught. Get back on your meds and clean up your act.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IloveIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    u don't know the circumstances...u can have one pint and get a dui with bac levels only .08.....
    He had enough in him to "wrote the car off" which probably means he hit something or drove off the road.This dude could have seriously f**ked up someone.
    oh and every car that's written off involves alcohal? Use your head you fucking moron.
    Of course not,you random generic person whom i don't know and do not give 2 shits about.I wouldn't have said non of that if he stated he had just crashed but he stated he crashed and got ticketed for a DUI.You drunks really do stick up for each other.

Hmmmm, i seem to have opened a can of worms here, im not excusing what i did, infact completely the opposite.

I can honestly say i will NEVER drink again, jail is not a fun place to wake up, and the only reason that ive still got a job is because i've got a $100k car that i need to pay off to my work.

So driving ban and $100k down, i've had better weeks.....

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This reminds me of a funny story (at least I thought it was funny). Kris Kristofferson said in an interview that he finally gave up drinking after he emerged from a whiskey black-out while landing his helicopter.

That would have to have been one hell of a helicopter ride, good thing he stopped that sort of thing. I wouldn't want to be killed by Kris Kristofferson, or anyone else, drunkenly crashing a helicopter or other vehicle into me.

ive done some crazy shit, but this tops it all..... Legend