Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default How to deep throat

Hi,

I have recently been trying to learn how to deep throat and I understand the part about controlling your gag reflex. But I can't figure out the breathing part! I met a really nice girl at the Wednesday DV8 party and she worked with me a lot, but when her cock was deep in my throat it was cutting off breathing through my nose. Yet many of the "how-to" instructions on the Internet claim you can learn how to breathe. Although I believe one site said that in terms of "between strokes," my question is, can you breathe while having it in long enough to play with, suck, etc. Or do you just have to take a deep breath and hold it??

Thanks for any help.

Deep breath, frequent strokes. Beware of acid reflux (Try not to play right after you eat).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Breathing has never been a problem for me. On occasion, however, I've been with a very aggressive girl who was dead set on drilling for oil in the back of my skull, and oh, that was a bit much.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Breathing has never been a problem for me. On occasion, however, I've been with a very aggressive girl who was dead set on drilling for oil in the back of my skull, and oh, that was a bit much.
    ... and it gets worse when she has me on my back trying to face-fuck
    me. ( cough' cough')

Rookie Poster

Yeah, thanks -- the link is to a good write-up that is all over the web, but it doesn't address my problem. To be more specific, her cock blocks off the air passages to the nose, so how can you breathe at all when it's pretty tightly in place?
    Thanks..

Junior Poster

Another thing that helps is Halls cough drops, helps moisten and open up your nasal passages to make breathing easier. You want to do this in advance because the menthol can irritate some, then some kinda like it...

Rookie Poster

I'm not bragging, but I not only give deep-throat jobs, but also esophagus jobs (only on t-girls of course), I guess it's because I don't have a gag-reflex, probably from having my tonsils removed at the age of three. My technique consists of exhaling in short pulsating breaths as the cock enters my throat, then once all the way in, I hold it there for a moment and slightly cough in multiple successions while making short pulsating exhales, the vibrations made from that technique on any t-girls cock will take her to another dimension of pleasure.

Junior Poster

There's nothing you're doing wrong by the sounds of it. It's impossible to breath if the cock is all the way down, it's blocking the airway and breathing through the nose wont work either.

The trick is to do nice rhythmic strokes, coming back up the shaft just enough to get the cock past the airway opening and allow you to breath through your nose. The cock is still pretty much blocking your mouth so this is when you breath through you nose.

Breath in through your nose on one up-stroke, go back down quickly then breath out through your mouth on the next up-stroke. Breathing out over their cock will be an extra little stimulation for them as the warm air rushes over the shaft. As you get better you'll be able to go faster and faster.

Plus as you dont have much time to get the breath out you have to really blow it out, which has the added bonus of making all that spit and throat slime bubble out over their cock with hot sexy throat fucking noises that drive them wild!

To go really deep, so you can lick their balls at the same time you'll have to just hold your breath as long as you can.

If you're having trouble regulating your breathing during stokes and cant really get the hang of breathing through your nose, then concentrate on doing full length stokes all the way down and coming all the way back up so you can draw breath in through your mouth before going ll the way down gain. Once you've warmed your throat up enough and can get the cock all the way down really quickly in one go, you'll be able to really get throat fucked and breath through your mouth inbetween strokes.

If you do it this way make sure that every once in a while you go down all the way and stay there. Lick balls, swallow lots and lots to stop from gagging and give throat massages and make lots of throat noises to drive them crazy.

Deepthroating and getting throat fucked is simply amazing, when you get it all perfect then seeing and hearing your partner going completely crazy is unbelievably satisfying!

Silver Poster

Try desensitizing your gag reflex before hand, like in the shower before you meet.

Use your toothbrush, stick it in your mouth, and remove before you actually chuck. Do this a 3-5 times and you should be alot better at it when the time arrives.

Also, obviously, eating impairs your ability for this.