Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One wish

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smoof
    not sure why anyone would want to be immortal...... basically that means you will never die. lets just say you live for 1 million years do have any idea how LONG that is and guess what you get to look forward too? another million then another and another. guess you will be around till the end of time and who knows that could be billions or trillions of years or it might even go on forever and just never end. not sure if i would want to be around that long.
    you could always pick up a new hobby and start insulting every single person

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster

to speak and understand every language

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smoof
    not sure why anyone would want to be immortal...... basically that means you will never die. lets just say you live for 1 million years do have any idea how LONG that is and guess what you get to look forward too? another million then another and another. guess you will be around till the end of time and who knows that could be billions or trillions of years or it might even go on forever and just never end. not sure if i would want to be around that long.

guess if i had a wish i would wish to know everything, but even that might not be a good thing
    Yeah. Now that I think about it, that could really suck. Given the ultimate fate of the universe (which we don't know for sure what it is). Eventually, what, you might float around in the empty, dark, cold vacuum of space. All by yourself. For eternity. After everyone is dead. FOREVER. I think you'd go batshit insane not too long after every other human died and Earth was no more.

I suppose you could ask for extremely long life. To the point of living where either humans are extinct or the Earth dies out, whichever comes first.

Regardless, makes my other possible wish of a do-over far more appealing.

Veteran Poster

Mix of some of what other folks have said...

I really would want total control over my body... any shape, health level, age... let me choose to be who I wanted, when I wanted without the issues of immortality.

Just going back and fixing all the mistakes I made since I was eighteen... just not enough with only one wish... but being able to be young again now...

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

5 Star Poster

To own my own island paradise which i will someday

Rookie Poster

Given that i would have one wish i would have to make it count. And watching any sort of movie Ive actually thought a lot about the comment "Be careful what you wish for." So with that in mind it would have to be 100% to the T what i want.

So I have thought about my wish and i wish that i would have been born a girl. That I grew up the way any normal girl would, retaining the memories of my childhood, pictures, etc. That my family would accept me for who i am and that i would grow up to be successful, and able to pick my own carrier path. That i would maintain at least a 3.4GPA in school and college. That i would be beautiful, but not to beautiful. *kind of the sweet innocent Mandy Moore hotness.* That i would be faithful to all my BF's and find my one true love, get married, and eventually raise a family. That my family would be well off and could afford our own necessity and maintain a good standard of living. That my family would be faithful, and that all our needs are met. And that i would just live a happy and wonderful life!

Default mine

damn ya'll did some good ones so i guess i should post mine

my wish would be that i had all the skillsand greatness of Julius Ceasar.

No Better Friend
    No Worse Enemy

i would say immortality and i understand anyone who would wish for that, but i would settle for being young and healthy for like 400 years and be there when the aliens finally come and destroy us all.

No really, i think what i would never run out of is curiosity, think of all the things you can see and DO and experience and learn in 400 years!