Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I'm pretty sure that he's being sarcastic...
    Sorry, I think everything turned red when I read the post, and I was thinking it was from another poster. I know hippifried knows to the real deal. Sorry Hippifried.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Sorry, I think everything turned red when I read the post, and I was thinking it was from another poster. I know hippifried knows to the real deal. Sorry Hippifried.
    I'm sorry too. Next time I come up with a comedy routine off one of your posts, I'll toss in a couple extra emoticons or try to translate into Cleavelandese.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    obama is a fraud
    What made you decide to bump this idiotic thread, Beavis?
    what makes my cartoon idiotic? I guess your liberal mind has been too pussified to handle parody...
    In fairness to Beavis & his alter-ego... That Irish guy, Barry O'Bama, did end up picking a Catholic. That oughta scare the hell out of the Evangelicals. They weren't going to vote for Barry anyway though. He's not promising the apocalypse that'll bring the end of days. The other Mic isn't either, outwardly anyway, but the toons figure maybe Sarah ImPalin' might be able to goad him into it.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    I'm sorry too. Next time I come up with a comedy routine off one of your posts, I'll toss in a couple extra emoticons or try to translate into Cleavelandese.
    Thank you for your consideration. If you wish, to communicate with Clevelanders here is a helpful hint: Include "um" or "uh" in at least every third sentence. Also a catch phrase statement at the end of every statement like, "you know what I mean", will help. You know what I mean?

Please remember that we are a proud people. We are home to the only American river to catch on fire. But above all never use the word "championship" when speaking to Clevelanders. The mention of that word sends people here into an uncontrollable rage. Uh, thanks again.