Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default On a serious note.........................

DO NOT get so fucked up that you cant even unlock your own car door let alone drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kid at the party last night stumbled to his new Honda Civic, I'm hoping he made it home in one piece.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

I HOPE HE'S ON THE SIDE OF THE CITY SCATTERED FROM ONE BLOCK TO THE NEXT

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No Drunk drivers are the worst...Someone shouldve apprehended that guy Because god Knows the damage he can cause

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

i live in walking distance to the bars/clubs i usually go out too. so if i do get wasted, i can just stumble home. drunk drivers should have their licenses taken away for life. fuck em in my book ya heard

New Orleans, no place like home.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

this kid was from Jersey, if he made it home without getting pulled over he has about 4 guardian angels looking out for him

when I hit the midtown tunnel I started feeling guilty and thought "maybe I should've taken his keys and locked them in the car so he'd be forced to call a cop or locksmith" but then again I'm not responsible for everyone so.......................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I hear u. JW. You have to draw the line somewhere: if the drunk is family or a friend, then you should take action, but if he's a stranger, well, you might feel moved to say "buddy can I call you a cab?" but you can't be on the lookout for everyone.

I think that bartenders should cut people off if they are obviously over the edge, but sometimes in a crowded place they can't or it's not obvious.

But props for bringing up an important issue.