Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default 2008 Report on Chicago's Pride Parade with pics, youtube vid

So I am sure you have all been waiting with baited breath for this years report by me. I am not sure if I can write something as nice as I wrote last year. However I have a camera this year. I have pictures, and video. The video will be on youtube latter it'll take time to edit over an hour of footage into a 10 minute high lite real.

Since I know how HA previews pics that are in the first post of a thread I will not put the pictures here. They will be in the next post.

Some high lites.

Then us taking a really cute picture together. Funny thing though when I came upon her before the parade she was like bent over bronzing and I did not immediately recognize her. She just looked really like a tan white woman. No fooling and honest to Allah she looked white and tan.

After that I got a good seat towards the end of the parade route and this is from where I took most of my video. While I waited for the parade to come my way I read a newspaper called the “red eye”. In it I saw some total BS. It attributed the stonewall riots to “Mostly Gay and lesbian people”. :-/ Then something strange happened. The parade seemed to stop....

Some people towards the end of the route thought it was over and done with. The rumor going around was that some protester got in front of a float and was ran over , killed. I talked to some officials, police and traffic officials who seemed confused over all on this matter. After that I wasn't feelin the idea that I should be festive when someone has just been killed in front of hundreds of people. No matter what their stance on TLBG rights. I stayed and got pictures of the people I knew for 100% would be in the parade.

Would I ever be in the parade myself? I could only see doing that as a member of a group called the Al-Fathia Foundation, a TLBG muslim group, Otherwise I don't see how I send any valueable message. I mean my presentation is just plain cunt. I got allot of flyers advertising Lesbian dating services handed my way. :-/ I guess I should take that as a compliment.

Anyway enough talk here are some pics.

5 Star Poster

The first one is me and Mimi before the parade.

The second one is a pic of that bogus news paper story saying stonewall was about lesbians and gays. Write them some angry letters. The news paper is called the "red eye" and it is published by the Chicago Sun-Times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what_the_fuck_is_this_shit_202.jpg 
Views:	799 
Size:	262.3 KB 
ID:	185664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small_ass_pic_2_102.jpg 
Views:	891 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	185665  

5 Star Poster

A pic of me after the parade and being poured on. It rained, allot. Before I got home to write this I practically walked from the parade to Humboldt Park (Halstead to Western and a couple blocks beyond)... before I got a bus to the blue line. The red line was crowded beyond capacity. Me thinks it's time this parade moved to the loop. It's too big for boys town.

Stay tuned for a link to the video.

Name:	after_gettting_rained_on_2_197.jpg 
Views:	785 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	185666  

Default Ok

The parade was stalled because someone fell off a float. I wass running around and met up with a few girls from Chicago, Miss Bianca and Ts Chanel and a few old girlfriends. So we were taking pics and making video's and suddly I was grabbed out of the crowed lifted over the restraing gates and thrown onto the Puerto Rican Pride float with the group I volunteer for at The Puerti Rican Cultural Center. The rain poured, off and on but the parade was fun! When I got to the end of the parade I met up with Mimi and we posed for tons of pics with everybody. We then proceeded to confront those people who appear every year to tell us how God hates us. After that Mimi met an admirer who ask if he could buy her lunch. SO she said her girlfriend was hungry too. He said ok, I'll buy you both lunch. So we get to McDonald's and he proceeds to order 3 doublr cheese burgers from the dollar menu. We were amazed, shoo'd him away and ordered our own food. McDonalds was fun in itself. We met a cute Asian guy, who flirted with both, then informed us he had a girlfriend. Them we met 2 females who told us they were plumbers. we hung out with them for over an hour. Then we hopped on our busses and went home. Truly a very fun pride this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:	gaypride_012_small_170.jpg 
Views:	770 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	185667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaypride_008_small_911.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	185668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaypride_003_small_544.jpg 
Views:	771 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	185669  

5 Star Poster

So the usual "god hates gay's" people were there. What I saw this year was of all things some atheist peddling an atheist book. Talking of doing away with all religion. We had the full spectrum there.

(resizing them would look good on one screen and terrible on the other. Like if you have a very high resolution monitor or a big monitor a resized pic looks very grainy. Just to avoid any further complaints....)

I also heard the fell off a float variant but only once. Compared to dozens of times for the other version. Did you see the incident with your own eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    So the usual "god hates gay's" people were there. What I saw this year was of all things some atheist peddling an atheist book. Talking of doing away with all religion. We had the full spectrum there.

(resizing them would look good on one screen and terrible on the other. Like if you have a very high resolution monitor or a big monitor a resized pic looks very grainy. Just to avoid any further complaints....)

I also heard the fell off a float variant but only once. Compared to dozens of times for the other version. Did you see the incident with your own eyes?
    I was a block awaay from where it happend and a policeman from the scene told us as he entered the station. The person was not killed acording to those who actually saw it, just suffered a broken leg. I was originnally standing with my girlfriends on Addison and halsted when the incident occured. But whatever happened, the incident was resolved and we had a wonderful, but wet parade