Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

well my dadis passed away my mom wouldnt mind at all

Rookie Poster

My parents both know that I've dated TS women before, and have met one of them as well. They are totally cool with it.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Well my parents have really only just gotten used to the fact i now live as a girl....though we are an open family and i am upfront about my work i do etc so tehy know i get banged for bucks on films

In terms of dating interesting one i was in a 8yr relationship that ended in feb with my ex female gf, my parents are divided abit, mum would love me to have a boyfriend or trans partner where as my dad is still somewhat the caveman and is like get a normal bird

All in all i think they wouldnt really be bothered as long as i was happy....But its a good question as its one i have put to guys that hassle you to take you out.....would you take me out to your local? would you introduce me to your friends? would you introduce me to your family? are normally questions i ask

Well you can guess the response 99% of time

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Default Re: A TOUCHY SUBJECT?

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    I'm just wondering if you would take a Transgendered woman home to meet your parents, and would they be ok with you dating a TG? Would they dishone you or accept it?

Any answers will be appreciated.....
    My mom is very liberal in using offensive homosexual terms, I know it just from the way she speaks when stories pop up on the news, but I am her only child and knowing her and her knowing me, she would be cool about it. I'm a very confident person and have no issues walking hand in hand with a TG girl if we are together.

My mom knows my personality and if I had to explain the TG subject to her I would be able to do so pretty convincingly.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie

My ex didnt walk around telling people and people didnt know, but if anyone ever found out he could of cared less. If anyone was to ever call me a man he would of probably replied with "well that's my man then" and punch them in the face.

He loved me for me, and didnt care if anyone found out and that's the best way to be if you date a tranny.
    I concur Julie, that is the way I look at it. Either way I'm cool with it, whether people know or not, you have to live your life and can't worry about others opinions to the detriment of your own happiness.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josue
    i'd only take a tgirl to meet my parents if she were 5'5 or shorter and had a super fem voice and passable face.
    Make sure she's extra gregarious too. That will provide a lot of unintentional humor if she has a couple of glasses of wine in her and she accidentally blurts out that she's a transsexual.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: A TOUCHY SUBJECT?

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    I'm just wondering if you would take a Transgendered woman home to meet your parents, and would they be ok with you dating a TG? Would they dishone you or accept it?

Any answers will be appreciated.....
    "Dishone"? Oh, I'll dish one alright, sperm breath.

I would drill a hole in your skull, and funnel battery acid and malt liquor into it... because you have AIDS... and no one likes you anyway...

Oh, my! Did I just type that and press "Submi..." ???

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

I do not know if I would dare to tell it? Maybe?

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Rookie Poster

If she was passable I deff would bring her around. I don't think I would tell anyone because there is something hot about it being a secret. Something that you both hold as a secret together and when your with ur friends and family you look at each other and just know that you have something special that no one knows about. That's hot.

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -suo
    If she was passable I deff would bring her around. I don't think I would tell anyone because there is something hot about it being a secret. Something that you both hold as a secret together and when your with ur friends and family you look at each other and just know that you have something special that no one knows about. That's hot.
    I agree! It's hot with a secret!

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...