Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Are people being banned for comments on other sites?

It appears that is the case.

Vicki Richter has been banned from here, apparently without warning, and certainly without public explanation.

at least two other users, M77 and Sweet Cheri have been banned, and all of their posts here have been erased for comments they made, on HER forum. Again, without notice, or announcement

Banning someone because you disagree with them on this site is one thing. Banning them for what they say elsewhere is another entirely. Removing all their posts, as if they never existed is even more alarming.

Doing all that on a public forum, in total secrecy? Thats just wrong.

FK

i didn't do the banning but i def deleted a few of her posts recently.... there were prob quite a few threads u have not viewed....i have no clue about the other 2 posters....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

HWBS, if someone, even a Vicki, does something to warrant being banned, thats fine. I haven't read everything she posted, especially since it was apparently deleted. If she did something egregious enough to support the ultimate punishment, say what she did, and let others know so they can stay within the lines, even if they are being redrawn.

But the others were erased for supporting her on HER board. I don't think that should support them being removed as users, let alone removing every thought or contribution they made in the past. Not without some kind of warning or explanation. So others don't have to read between lines to decide if this place is still worthy of their thoughts and contributions.

FK

FK

i don't read her board but i am sure there are more than 2 people that post there (from ha) and support her ideals... so to say that they got banned for those reasons is a little over the top...i know i work a lot and don't have time to read her board...i also know Nyce works even more hours than myself....my advice would of been not to of posted this thread and to of emailed Nyce directly ... just my

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Vicki Richters account is still active.No signs of banning her

HWBS, I didn't say it was just for supporting her. It appears it was for comments they made on her site. They didn't say anything here. The fact is, no one has said why they were erased. But I have confirmed they were. Again, without warning or explanation. How do you explain erasing every post someone has made anyhow??

Too much is happening in secret here lately. We need some light shed on these recent events.

FK

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

She's posted on her forum several times that she's "at war" with this forum. If she was actually banned, that would be a pretty good reason for it. The posts of hers I saw that were deleted here were covert spam attempts to get members of this forum to her site.

That appears to be all there is to it. She started it.

:P

Well, if there was even an expert on being banned, that would be you, Honda LOL

But that doesn't explain erasing all of the others' posts. All of yours are still online, no matter how offbase they may have been.

FK

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Well, if there was even an expert on being banned, that would be you, Honda LOL

But that doesn't explain erasing all of the others' posts. All of yours are still online, no matter how offbase they may have been.

FK
    A lot of my posts have been deleted over there over the years. The last ones were in a thread where Vicki asked, via the forum, what Joanna Jett had been up to for the last two years. I posted "why didn't you call her?". That was deleted, then my account was suspended for two years (to be fair, I also told her moderator he was an idiot via pm for the bizarre deletion).

How do you explain that?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    [ That was deleted, then my account was suspended for two years
    Two years? Who said that? LOL

Where did you get that nonsense?

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG