Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

the girl was 100% columbian, half from Aruba? come on... , I met about 3 columbian girls at that San Francisco bar
    I'm pretty sure she was part from Aruba because they talk dutch also in Aruba and this girl could talk dutch with no problem. She couldn't have if she was 100% Columbian.

At this point I'm really not sure if I want to try again with a tgirl. Maybe it's fantastic just as a fantasy, I don't know.

Veteran Poster

Just think about it dinand i think it is worthwile to chase a fantasy if it's atainable (like me going to see Katie kokks when i have the money to fly to the states and all haha) i mean if your second go around could be Patricia Bysmark would it not be worth a go . For me personaly i have not encoutered your problems with ts girls but is happened when i was with a gg when it was to buisneslike for my tastes

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    or go to that Ladyboy Cafe (again forgot the name!).
    San Francisco bar

the girl was 100% columbian, half from Aruba? come on... , I met about 3 columbian girls at that San Francisco bar
    Nope - I think it's Butterfly or Papillon or something.

Professional Poster

i mean if your second go around could be Patricia Bysmark would it not be worth a go .
    Well....you have to be pretty much dead in order to turn down a goddess like Patricia Bysmark

Veteran Poster

haha lol seanchia you mean lellebel?

Junior Poster

Default Re: My first adventure with a tgirl.....reality bites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    After being a big fan of tgirl movies for some years now, I decided to have my first tgirl adventure in Amsterdam at the red light district last Friday. I got a lot of tips from Peter in the Dutch topic so that helped me a lot.

I saw a pretty nice looking girl in the Bloedstraat. Her name was Alyssa or Alicia or something and she was half Columbian and half from Aruba. She said she was bottom only which was perfect since I wanted to be top only. As I walked in I noticed she spoke very good Dutch, this almost never happened to me with all the girls I visisted in the RLD both in Amsterdam as in The Hague. Anyway, she made me pretty comfortable by her very nice and friendly attitude. I told her this was my first time with so we talked a lot of the whole thing. We talked a lot like 15 minutes and after that I paid her and it was time for the actually sex.

I already had an erection so I had no problem penetrating her but after like 1 minute I got this weird mental block. Like while I was having sex with her I got this voice in my head saying I don't belong here or something. After that I lost wood and it didn't came back no matter what she or I did. It just wasn't gonna happen. I only wanted to do 1 thing and 1 thing only and that was get dressed and leave as soon as soon possible.

So now I'm thinking what happened and there are 3 options in my head.

1. I was very nervous the first time so that's why it didn't go the way I wanted.

2. I only like tgirls virtually but when it comes to actually have sex with them I can't do it, I get this mental block of actually having sex with someone with a penis.

3. Eventhough the girl was very nice and good looking perhaps she wasn't my type after all? Perhaps it could work with another tgirl better.

At this point I'm not sure I'm gonna try it again. I doubt I will. Maybe I should accept that fact that having sex with a tgirl for me is only like this big fantasy but in real life I can't do anything with it! Maybe I should stick with what I know and what I have done so far in my life!

Thank you for listening.

Ferdinand.
    I imagine it could very well be the whole setting that just didn't vibe for you, kind of formal and sterile. I bet you might have had a different outcome if it was say a hotel or some other setting where you were much more relaxed. I don't know how the setup is in the Red Light Disrict but I probably could not bust a nut there either.

I must say from you description of half Colombian and Aruban the girl sounded pretty cute, so if that didn't do it, try a local club as someone mentioned and meet a girl in a much more informal setting.

Also don't get too hung up on the pay for play thing, remember it is all legal in Amsterdam, ala Brazil, as an American with all the puritanical strings I tend to see it as somehow illegal based on laws here. No laws are being broken in those places and it is a profession where the girls tend to enjoy the guys unless the dudes are downright hideous and smelly. Sex is part of life, life is part of sex. Don't overthink it. Let go and have fun in a more informal setting with one of the girls.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Professional Poster

It wasn't the setting or the fact that I was paying for it. I have been doing it for 17 years now and never had a problem, not to mention I don't know any other way

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    It wasn't the setting or the fact that I was paying for it. I have been doing it for 17 years now and never had a problem, not to mention I don't know any other way
    Well we do have one thing in common I love Patricia Bysmark, sounds like we need to make a run down to Brazil.

I say give it another shot you never know and if it doesn't work again then maybe its just a fantasy for you indeed.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Professional Poster

Dinand, I've read most of the posts in this thread and I have a theory about what happened to you. You spent too much time thinking about what you were going to do. It always amazes me to see the number of guys on HA that say 'I want to visit a T-girl but I'm too scared etc'. Geez.
    The first time I saw a TS, I made the decision, selected the girl from Eros, had a chat with her by e-mail and then rang and made the appointment. When I arrived she knew it was first time and made sure that I enjoyed it. The point I'm making is that once I had made the decision, I didn't spend any time worrying about it, if it was right or wrong or if my friends would approve. While I was on my way to the girl, I just thought 'go with the flow and enjoy it'.
    The last thing you want to be doing is worrying whether you should be doing it in the first place. All that will happen is that you will psyche yourself out and end up with a bad experience for your trouble.
    Personally, I think you should find a TS you like, get to know her a bit before you visit and then, don't think about it, just go with the flow and enjoy it
    Thinking too much about thinga is not always the way to go.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time