Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Doesn't it hurt....?

I just wonder about a thing to the girls here. Most T-girls tuck their dicks beetween their legs when they are out in public, for ovbious reasons, and I like that more than when they are untucked.

But, I wonder, when you are sitting down on a chair on a restaurant or something like that, who is kind of hard to sit on, how do you make it? The dick then get pushed against the seat on the chair. Doesn't that hurts as hell? And what about riding a bike? That most be nearly impossible? And if you are getting a hardon when you are tucked, Does it feels good, or does it hurt?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6gmdo51_943.gif 
Views:	1141 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	185600  

Professional Poster

I imagine it only hurts when you have wood because it can't bend that easy!

Junior Poster

Easy answer: get your dick tucked between your legs and sit on a chair for about 15mins. or so.

Kisses and hugs, Kirsten
    My fantasy 2 men, one cooking one cleaning.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kirsten_Hershe/

Professional Poster

You have to inject it with a shot of novocaine before you tuck so its nice and numb, lol.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Julie, would it hurt if I sat down on your cock?
    yes very much, but I like it to hurt lol. I personally like to get fucked to where it hurts, I am not a soft and slow kinda girl, just bang the ever living hell out of me, lol.......kiss kiss

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Doesn't it hurt....?

Quote Originally Posted by tsadmirer83
    I just wonder about a thing to the girls here. Most T-girls tuck their dicks beetween their legs when they are out in public, for ovbious reasons, and I like that more than when they are untucked.

But, I wonder, when you are sitting down on a chair on a restaurant or something like that, who is kind of hard to sit on, how do you make it? The dick then get pushed against the seat on the chair. Doesn't that hurts as hell? And what about riding a bike? That most be nearly impossible? And if you are getting a hardon when you are tucked, Does it feels good, or does it hurt?
    Not if they tuck it correctly, and it really helps if they have had an orchi.

I was having a rather nice dinner with a gurl one night and she started getting a little restless and eventually whispered across the table something to the effect of "My tuck is a bit off!". I can imagine that it gets uncomfortable at times, but I doubt it's painful (Except in serious cases of massive Ts and any kind of stimulation of said T.

While my own personal taste/preference leans towards the anti-tuck, as it were, I'm sure that the gurls aren't enamored of a sudden 'tent city' in the middle of a public venue (See attached pic of Nef' for an example). In private circles, I'm sure such a view is a treat to many, but if you're out to the opera or dinner at Tavern on the Green (You know who you are ), then, of course, tucking is a consideration.

Tucking is work, and an art of sorts, that I am glad to never have had to experience myself and my hat's off to the gurls that play that card, as I'm sure it isn't an easy one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nef118_988.jpg 
Views:	852 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	185663  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Silver Poster

I still don't quite get why girls will tuck even with jeans on.

It seems to put them at ease, even though they are physically not at ease.

I'll ask my friend tonight cause I bet she tucking.

So, tag for me, I'll respond her response tomorrow.