Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KHLOE HART

Rookie Poster

Default more pics

more of the pics plz!!!

Khloe is nice

Platinum Poster

the girl made it public she wanted out of the industry... i really dont think its nice for yall to keep posting / asking for pics of her... google her yourself

HungAngel Rookie Poster Khloe Hart's Avatar

A BOY!!!!
    I usually don't bad mouth people but whoever started that ridiculous rumor is an idiot!
    Yes I am no longer an active part of the industry, and a lot of the new vids or galleries you have seen of me were shot a long time ago. Oh and I don't "date" or prostitute, never have. I'm an LTR kind of girl.
    As far as being a boy...It wouldn't be possible because I never was a "boy", nor have I ever felt or looked like one my whole life. To this day I have not had one stitch of plastic surgery. And that's the truth.

On a lighter note, I now live in San Diego, CA. I work at a normal job and I'm also a Cosmetology student. When I'm done with school next year, I'll be moving to Hollywood to be a stylist. It's always been one of my passions.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Khloe Hart
    A BOY!!!!
    I usually don't bad mouth people but whoever started that ridiculous rumor is an idiot!
    Yes I am no longer an active part of the industry, and a lot of the new vids or galleries you have seen of me were shot a long time ago. Oh and I don't "date" or prostitute, never have. I'm an LTR kind of girl.
    As far as being a boy...It wouldn't be possible because I never was a "boy", nor have I ever felt or looked like one my whole life. To this day I have not had one stitch of plastic surgery. And that's the truth.

On a lighter note, I now live in San Diego, CA. I work at a normal job and I'm also a Cosmetology student. When I'm done with school next year, I'll be moving to Hollywood to be a stylist. It's always been one of my passions.
    Good luck Khloe!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

A BOY!!!!

Best wishes on your journey

be whoever you want to be....

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

A BOY!!!!

Good luck to you!

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Good luck Khloe

You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight. (Bullitt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKg27i5Y3T4