Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There will be no difference who is elected. Both are Warmongers and could care less about the U.S. Constitution. This is the result of a truly uneducated and dumb downed public and is exactly what the elites have socially engineered.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Good thing that you're building that bunker, huh? That way you'll be ready when those black helicopters come swooping in.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Well, with all the urban warfare drills and training taking place nowadays in U.S. cities by DHS and FEMA, I would not be surprised, Chef

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Lib Dems “Disappointed” with Obama’s FISA Betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Bye Bye 4th Amendment

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2874

This dude is straight up bad news for America and its majestic document
    You're amazing my man. You don't stop do you...lol. Before putting stuff like this up you should take a class in basic politics so you can have an understand of what situations like this mean (I'm sure you're going to let me know about your masters degree in political science). There's a clear reason why he had to take this position. It's because he's running a GENERAL ELECTION campaign. By taking this position it makes it more difficult for the Republicans and RON PAUL lovers to paint him into a "far left" corner.
    Presidential politics is all about positioning. No one can be elected if their position is not viewed a central to a lot of people. One of the things Bush ran on the first time was running 'decency' to the oval office. But the reality was he had is own agenda planned. Witnesses say that the invasion of Iraq was discussed in the very first cabinet meeting, and this was before 9/11. Neo-cons wrote a paper about the US dominating the Middle East militarily, before the invasion of Iraq, while the adminstration was telling people that Iraq was a threat to us.

So my point is, that you cannot judge what Obama would do becuase of any one position. I think it has more to do with accepting a collective vision through advisors.

There are no excuses for lies.

BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    There are no excuses for lies.
    OK Pinocchio.
    Remember that line the next time a woman says "Do these jeans make my ass look fat?"

Alright Then.

BEEP BEEP!

Yesterday Repubs and nearly half the Dems in the US Senate wiped their asses with the 4th amendment by voting to approve the disgusting FISA bill which gave GWB pretty much everything he wanted, including immunity for Telecoms who broke the law at the administration's request.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_111709.html

Kudos to Feingold, Clinton, Dodd, Biden, Kerry, etc for having the guts to vote against it...and a swift boot in the ass to Obama for putting political expediency over principle and voting with the Repubs.

Why do Dems always think they have to run to the right to get elected? The right didn't make you the front runner in this election, Obama. Dance with the one that brung ya!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Cuchulain writes:
    Why do Dems always think they have to run to the right to get elected? The right didn't make you the front runner in this election, Obama. Dance with the one that brung ya!

Like most of us, they suffer from the illusion that there’s a “left-right spectrum” and consequently from the illusion that there is a center toward which they need to gravitate during election campaigns. Imposing that simple, one-dimensional geometry on the political landscape damages our understanding of it and damages its functionality.

Can you believe it…that there are people whose votes are still up for grabs? Who are these people?
    Whoever they are, they find themselves torn between two political philosophies. They see themselves as occupying some political no-man’s-land. It is the place between militarily occupying Iraq and withdrawing our troops; the place between taxing personal incomes over $300 000 and not; it is the place between drilling off the Florida coastline and not; the place between erecting a wall along our southern border or not; a place between appointing a Supreme Court that will overturn Roe vs. Wade or not; a place between secretly surveilling citizens and not.
    Whoever these people are, they are the only pool of uncommitted votes. There is a temptation for campaign’s to woo these people by trying to find and occupy the no-man’s-land on which they seem to stand. In fact these people are standing nowhere. There’s no ground beneath their feet. What McCain and Obama need to do is stand their own ground and throw these lost folks a line.

We have not heard the end of FISA. If Obama takes office Feingold has promised to reopen the issue and is optimistic that the presidential powers now within it can be further limited.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Obombya will continue the war path.

BEEP BEEP!