Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lib Dems “Disappointed” with Obama’s FISA Betrayal

Bye Bye 4th Amendment

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2874

This dude is straight up bad news for America and its majestic document

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Lib Dems “Disappointed” with Obama’s FISA Betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Bye Bye 4th Amendment

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2874

This dude is straight up bad news for America and its majestic document
    You're amazing my man. You don't stop do you...lol. Before putting stuff like this up you should take a class in basic politics so you can have an understand of what situations like this mean (I'm sure you're going to let me know about your masters degree in political science). There's a clear reason why he had to take this position. It's because he's running a GENERAL ELECTION campaign. By taking this position it makes it more difficult for the Republicans and RON PAUL lovers to paint him into a "far left" corner.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Platinum Poster

By taking this position it makes it more difficult for the Republicans and RON PAUL lovers to paint him into a "far left" corner.
    That's Dr. Ron Paul...LMAO...infowars...laughing even harder...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Haha, you're funny Chef. You can spin and make all the excuses you want for this wishy-washy, double talking Senator. In the end, he is just another liar who holds no solid ethical core. Game's over

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Obama is not a made man , he is a man that will do whatever it takes to be president , he is a political man not a leader ! He will say anything to get elected !

This stuff around this election isn't even worth debating really. McCain is going to win because it's already been written. Everything that has taken place from Bush being elected to his first term until now has been talked about by so many profits it's not even funny. The bible even talks about this these days. McCain will win and as a result we will be in WWIII within the 2-3 years. But hey, atleast we can all take comfort in the fact that the guy that will be pushing the button on our end was a war hero in Vietnam.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JelenaCD
    Obama is not a made man , he is a man that will do whatever it takes to be president , he is a political man not a leader ! He will say anything to get elected !
    You just blowin' it out your ass, or you got evidence? Opinion is cheap, where's your argument?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    You just blowin' it out your ass, or you got evidence? Opinion is cheap, where's your argument?
    There's no argument. It's just republicans running scared. All they have is a bunch of made up shit & cold war rhetoric. When that doesn't work, they just give you the Kool-Aid stare & tell you it's preordained.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster

"so many profits".....or prophets......i think the first is more fitting these days...

OH Watever.... who the fuck you gonna vote for then.

MCAIN?

hahaha ok you go right on ahead

its like have 4 more years of Bush in office, since thats what you want