Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My wife and I

Junior Poster

Congrats to both of you. You have a very lovely wife. You are a lucky man. Best wishes to both of you.

Professional Poster

*Throws some rice around*

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Congrats to both of you!

It looks like he attached the eye patch with photoshop or some other program. Whatever, congratulations!
    No, the eyepatch is real. It's just a little tattered; that's all. I need to break out a new one

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security..."

Benjamin Franklin

Congrats! May you two have a long and happy life together!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Congrats, and wishing you much happiness.

Veteran Poster

Default My wife and I

I think it is so pathetic, how people will pay attention to something as small as an eyepatch, and completely disregard the point of this posting. Goes to show how people will only look for the negative, how miserable they must be!

Anywho... Congratulations to you both! You make a very cute couple

5 Star Poster

Junior Poster

POST OF THE YEAR BY Celeste. Right on moma!

Congrats to you and your wife.

Sooo cool! You guys look great!

She's trans? What's her name? Where did you meet? When?

And why don't you two join us on here more often?

Are you CA residents or did you travel here to get married?

Please tell us more about your marriage and about yourselves!

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

PS - wanna make a video?
    We had a ceremony here in Oklahoma. No, it's not legally binding, but, the way I see it, there's nothing that a piece of paper or sanction from a religious organization can give us that we don't already have. We're planning on going out to CA to make it official whenever we're financially able to do so, but until then, we don't give a damn what the State of Oklahoma or the Christian church have to say about it.

Her name is Bren, my name is Alan. As for how we met: we met back in April of 2004 in a Yahoo TS chatroom. I was living in KY at the time and she was down here in OK. I had to come down here on business in May and we met in person. One thing led to another and by September I had packed up, left my other life behind and moved to OK to be with her.

After that, everything fell into place. I've never been happier. I landed a great job with at&t, made a lot of new friends and we found an awesome apartment. I never knew that I was capable of loving someone as completely and totally as I do her. She also has a wonderful and supporting family who love me as one of their own. It feels like I was always meant to be here.

As far as the movie goes: I'd absolutely loooooove to make a video. My wife, on the other hand is a bit more conservative in that area. She doesn't like the idea of it getting into the wrong hands, and when it goes on the internet, it almost certainly will. To be honest, aside from having a rather nice cock, she's just a normal girl.

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security..."

Benjamin Franklin