Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    What does the house keeping post mean?

Sean
    It means El Nino can't win the the argument, so he removes all evidence that will make you laugh at his logic.

Alright Then.

oh really?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    What does the house keeping post mean?

Sean
    It means El Nino can't win the the argument, so he removes all evidence that will make you laugh at his logic.
    LMAO...no way...say it ain't so, Oli...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    House Keeping
    In the same magnanimous spirit exhibited by Stephen Colbert, I accept your apology.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

what happenned here - did nino try to say the world trade center was brought down by the gov't in a controlled demolition or something similarly absurd.

We all know it was mork from ork, who did it because he wanted a clean landing space for his egg-saucer that was closer to wall st than central park

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Disney, NRA Fight Over Guns At Work

by Greg Allen

All Things Considered, July 26, 2008 · Disney is leading a group of businesses that are fighting a new Florida state law that allows employees to bring their guns to work if they leave them in their parked cars. Disney says the law doesn't apply to it because its nightly fireworks show falls under a provision that exempts companies that "use, store or transport explosives." The NRA says Disney is violating the Second Amendment; Disney says it's maintaining workplace safety.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=92965316

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.