Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    So far, the no society of architectural engineers endorses the theory that the buildings were brought down by synchronized detonations. No explosives were found. True enough, no one looked for them. Nevertheless, lack of evidence for existence is indeed evidence for lack of existence, for that is the essence of Occam’s razor.
    Yeah. I ain't buying the idea of syncronized explosions either. & don't kid yourself. They looked for evidence of explosives. There was more than just firemen & rescue dogs crawling all over ground zero. These conspiracy theories were already floating around before the dust cleared.

From what I've seen, there isn't a shred of evidence that the conspiracy of 9/11 extended outside the 19 guys who managed to capture 4 airliners with nothing but a couple of plastic knives & a bunch of chutzpah. I'm not even convinced that binLaden had anything to do with it. His name was leaked to the press between the second plane & the collapse of the first tower, & it's been assumed ever since that he was the "mastermind" behind the attack. Based on what? If there's a US government conspiracy involved with 9/11, it's the propaganda campaign that got us into Afghanistan & is still in full swing from all sides of the political spectrum.

Occam's razor is also a meme.

As for how the towers fell: You see this style of collapse in earthquakes. But that's caused by intense vibration at ground level that creates a sudden settling & collapses the floors from beneath. That starts the chain reaction that brings the top down to squash the whole structure. Syncronized explosions work the same way. The WTC collapse had the same characteristics. That's what leads me to believe that it was vibration more than heat that caused the collapse. Heat dissapates, but vibration would transfer all the way down from the point of impact & even increase in intensity on the way. If there were flaws in the foundation, a violent shaking from the top would exploit them. There was just too much steel to melt with burning kerosene to convince me that it was the fire that brought down the buildings. The elevator shaft was concrete, a natural insulator. The outside was an exoskeleton. The buildings were wrapped in vertical structural steel posts.

Anyway, phew. This can go on & on, can't it? There's always going to be those who see conspiracies everywhere. I can't buy into it because I can't give that much credit to people I know aren't any smarter than I am. Some of the speculations are so outlandish that you'd need alien technology to pull them off. Of course if you mention that to the theorist, they just stare blankly & say "Uh huh... Yeah?" That's when you want to go looking for a butterfly net. Here's one that has deep tunnels running under the Grand Canyon. Geezle!
    http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases.html

So back to the original topic?

Nah! Guns have been talked to death. It's gonna be a while before we see if this latest pontification from the SCOTUS has any impact whatsoever. Wake me up if some bozo blows Scalia away with his/her newly legal gun.

So... How about those trilateralist illuminatis in the CFR?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Dude, the Illuminati read every message on these forums. Now you're on their list!!!

Oh shit, so am I!

Alright Then.

5 Star Poster

Wow all the way from gun ownership to the twin towers.

House Keeping

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

House Keeping

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Any thoughts?
    Yeah, if the towers were brought down by sequenced demolitions, then arming the pilots wouldn't have save[d] them from collapse.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

House Keeping

BEEP BEEP!

House Keeping

BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Dude, the Illuminati read every message on these forums. Now you're on their list!!!

Oh shit, so am I!
    No doubt they are watching from Bohemian Grove at this very moment...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

What does the house keeping post mean?

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...