Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Mark another for the bill fo rights!

You wanna stop school shootings, give the school staff weapons. A teacher or principle should BLAST whomever wants to start another columbine.

time for the media to show guns saving lives from crackpots, rather than just the other way for a change. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Veteran Poster

ehhhmm...I do hope you are joking Trogdor

ceci n'est pas une signature.

5 Star Poster

{sarcasm}Praise be to Allah! Now me and the members of my mosque gun club can go buy RPG's and AK's like our brothers in Afganistan! {/srcasm}

Seriously the right to keep and bear arms will always be infringed up to a point. I personally feel that the framers of the constitution wanted the populace to at least theoretically be able to defend itself from a govt. gone mad.... I really do wonder what this means for the other gun laws in the nation like the ban on firearms here in Chicago.

Junior Poster

To all of my responsible, law abiding firearms owning American friends, I would encourage you to visit a site called torontothebad.com

Toronto Mayor David Miller is trying to get the Canadian government to institute a national handgun ban in Canada because of some shootings in Toronto. He ingores the FACTS that in every jurisdiction where a hangun ban has been put into place, violent crime involving handguns has actually increased: The U.K., Jamaica, Australia, Washington D.C., Chicago, ect. Two young men were recently shot to death in their SUV waiting for a friend to come out to give them something. Despite the fact Toronto Police have already said the gun used to kill these men was ILLEGALY smuggled into Canada, he continues to say the gun was stolen from a "so called" legal owner in Canada.

He will only come after legal firearms owners, saying we are responsible for the fireams issues in the city. He claims 40% of firearms recovered by Toronto Police were stolen from Canadian owners, even though Toronto Police own numbers place the figure closer to 5%.

Here's why the site is important to you: He blames America, and is actively trying to stick his nose in American politics to get the USA to change its firearms laws.

Visit torontothebad.com and read the crap Mayor Miller, and in particular a councillor named Adam Vaugh have to say about our American friends.

Veteran Poster

[quote="BrendaQG
    I personally feel that the framers of the constitution wanted the populace to at least theoretically be able to defend itself from a govt. gone mad.... [/quote]

which is exactly what they intended! But that was a while ago.

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Rookie Poster

Truth is that the majority of people don't know crap About this second amendment shit...You have to look at the historical background on the law in question. It does say a well "regulated militia" and also says that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". remember that at the time of this thing the US was a young country and it was on its way of a constitution.Well, on of the things it lacks was 1.Unity or Uniformity and 2. An Army to defend itself from aggression. so the people that drafted the constitution decided that the people should have the right to bear arms....the problem is that the masculinity of a lot of men in this country relies on their guns and not on their balls. And i'm not against the NEED to bear arms i'm against how easy it is for people here to have a gun in some countries is very expensive and there is a psychological profile on the permit...of course these counties are far more advanced than the us...PEOPLE HERE DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS THEY HAVE A NEED TO BEAR ARMS

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    Isn't it about time we got rid of the 2nd amendment. I mean this IS 2008, not 1776, if I'm not mistaken...

uh oh...I'm gonna be ducking all those NRA bullets coming my way any minute now...
    Dude, are you high on crack or something?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	massmurderersagree_158.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	185131  

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Get Educated

1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

3. Colt: The original point and click interface.

4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.

8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.

9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.

13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

14. Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.

20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have, don't make more.

24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
    - Thomas Jefferson

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

5 Star Poster

Virtually all those school shootings happen in "Gun Free" Zones. Hmmmm, I wonder why.

BEEP BEEP!