Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Oh my!

Here I was being embarrassed at having replied twice to the topic with the same adventure and then I see Aly's post and...well...Gosh!

It's official, I now really need a passport.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

[quote="Hugh Jarrod"]The worst not for her most likely but for me was Ednita (from LA) 10 1/2" and not a gentle gurl, once she bottomed out down my throat it cut off my breathing and she would grab the back of my head and hold it in place. Almost killed me.quote]

Ah, but what a way to go!

Seriously, I've only done the oral thing with a GG whom I knew back when I was in high school. Not bad but (in her case) not all that thrilling either.

the only bj i gave was to an asian babe named ayla... she was giving me a lapdance and asked me if i wanted to suck her off. she was this petite and thin little lady and was completely shaven. i never handled anyone elses cock and balls before. she slipped on a condom and i proceeded to transform her flaccid wang into a solid bone. i asked her to sit down and got between her knees, and went to f u c k i n g t o w n.

i guess i was pretty good because she blew her wad and damn near passed out. she lost count of the songs, so she undercharged me. it was a pretty slow night, so she spent the rest of it snuggled up to me with her hand on my bulge. i told her how much i wished we did not live in the days of HIV and AIDS, because i would very much have enjoyed it more without the condom. (but safety first and always.)

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hardharry585
    the only bj i gave was to an asian babe named ayla... she was giving me a lapdance and asked me if i wanted to suck her off. she was this petite and thin little lady and was completely shaven. i never handled anyone elses cock and balls before. she slipped on a condom and i proceeded to transform her flaccid wang into a solid bone. i asked her to sit down and got between her knees, and went to f u c k i n g t o w n.

i guess i was pretty good because she blew her wad and damn near passed out. she lost count of the songs, so she undercharged me. it was a pretty slow night, so she spent the rest of it snuggled up to me with her hand on my bulge. i told her how much i wished we did not live in the days of HIV and AIDS, because i would very much have enjoyed it more without the condom. (but safety first and always.)
    the best bj I gave was in Paris to a well hung TS who fuck face me for more than 20 minutes

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Such a good thread! LOL But a girl shouldnt really kiss and tell. Haha!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Member Rookie Poster

Gave a lot...
    Best memory ? My first time with a black shemale, in 1986. Her gigantic cock rising in my mouth...
    (not only in my mouth, to be honest...)

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Such a good thread! LOL But a girl shouldnt really kiss and tell. Haha!
    This is about kissing?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Well, you CAN kiss a cock you know. ^_~

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Well, you CAN kiss a cock you know. ^_~
    LOL And I have..BUT, they always dont turn out to be a "prince"! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

I met this tall, slim smooth slither of caramel at LV Lounge and got to know her pretty well whenever I visited Vegas. One time was especially good was when I saw her in this "fittin" silky white dress with a split to die for. Since we knew each other, the chemistry was on from the beginning. After a couple of drinks and ogling in each others eyes, she said lets go! I said cool, but inside I felt like that dog that liked the "Y" shaped biscuits on Deputy Dog saying: "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!"

We get to her place and this time I get agressive and walk-up caressing her whole body from behind. Then I slowly started kissing and nibbling at her neck. Her head goes back and she reaches around to hold my head. As her head meets my shoulder, I reach up and gently palm her throat while my kisses turn to gently sucking with an occasional hard suck. I looked down her body as my sucking turns to her collar and shoulder, and I now can see her excitement. Her nipples get excited, but lower she is about to rip through that dress. I slowly start to take that dress off of her shoulders because now I'm stabbing her with my own excitement. With her breasts now fully exposed I rub the nipples with only the palm of my hands. She then holds my head a little tighter to her shoulder to let me know she can't wait any longer. She then told me to lye on the bed on my back with my head over the edge.

She then pinched both of my nipples while I could feel her hot breath on my chest. Her dress finally falls to the floor exposing a hard-on of hard-ons. She then used on hand to guide it towards my mouth. Never penetrating, just rubbing it against my lips. The pre-cum tasted so salty, but I wanted more at this point because I was about to cum without her touching me once down there. I licked out at the tip. She then start to pump forward and back with only the tip of my tongue touching the shaft. It was hard to keep the moisture on my tongue but I kept taking it in my mouth real quick to keep her sensation. After a while of this, she wanted me to rim her, and I licked and sucked until my own face was totally wet. She then lifted up looking directly into my face with her eyes bulging in anticipation.

I just opened my mouth and she rammed it in until her essence sack slapped my forehead. I could not believe she still had not put it all in me. She pulled further to the edge of the bed so my head was all the way off of the bed. She then re-entered but the back of my throat stopped it. I heard her say "swallow." I was like, "wha!!!" I couldn't even say what in my mind because because my mouth was totally engulfed with her. She then said, "swallow it slowly like you were really trying to swallow it." When I did, I could now feel her going deeper. Deeper until now my nose, eyes and forhead were covered. She then started to pump slowly but couldn't hold on any longer. So she used both hands to grab the back and force it all the way down again. It pulsed so many times in my mouth, I thought my mouth would split open. I couldn't do anything but continue to swallow because it was now going into my nose. She yanked it out after the pulsing mostly subsided and I had to sniff because it really did go into my nose. She fell on the bed exhausted and sweating. I had not even noticed that my stomach was covered in my own cum. Everytime I swallowed to clear my throat, more seemed to be there. Next thing I noticed was that she stated off into a sleep. So i got up and hit the showers. When I came out she asked me if I swallowed with the biggest smile on her face. I just nodded and she gave me the weakest hug. There was not muscle tone in her arms or hands. I said, "next time its on me!" I gave her a kiss on her head and left with the BIGGEST SMILE!

I gave the short version of this session in an earlier post, but I thought the whole story would be o.k. without putting anyone to sleep, or breaking out the flute (O.K. BrendaQG, that means you).