Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Best blowjob you ever gave...

To borrow from JWB's thread, what's the best BJ you ever gave? (for those of us who give them.) I'd like to hear from the ladies as well, what was the best BJ you ever got in their case???

(I know Jade told us about hers in the other thread but I know the other ladies have got to have some stories...)

Well, now, that's hard to say....you'd have to ask the girls! I get the most pleasure out of going down on a girl who's not too big or long: 6" - 7" is ideal, especially if 5" girth or under and with a nice upward curve. Why? Because then I can deep throat forever, no gag reflex. Bigger girls--particularly if they are aggressive, and some really like to drive it home--can cause that gag reflex. And 69 is definitely my favorite way to go.

One very memorable occasion was my only time with two girls: I blew one girl (gorgeous woman, 40DDs, Latina, really pretty, with an 8" cock) while her friend plowed me from behind doggie style. It was intense!

And a couple of times I've had a girl blow her load all over my face. That's hot!

Junior Poster

I remember that one time when I was sitting on my knees, and fingered her with two 2 fingers, pushing that rock hard cock back and forth in mouth. As she pushed harder and harder, she eventually came in my mouth. It was the first time that anyone did that to me.

Gold Poster

The best BJ I ever gave was to a girl I met on the stroll in Newark a couple of years back. I don't remember her name, but she had one of the biggest dicks I have sucked. She guided my head (didn't force or try to gag me) and had me suck her the way it made her feel good. She was stroking my dick and telling me she wanted to fuck me which added to to the encounter. WHat amazed me was I was able to take her entire 8 or 9 inches in my mouth without gagging. Then I licked the tip and made it jump, licked her balls. That was an experience I will never forget...

Junior Poster

suck so many i wouldnt even remember

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

Default best bj...

just a mere speculation on my part, but im quessing that this is a thread that will not make more than a few more posts...why cause most of the regs....on here that "talk" are not into sucking t girl dick, and if they are, they aint talking about it! interesting that out of three posts one is a t girl herself! nothing makes giving a good bj better than gettin one at the same time....nothing will make her dick harder, than your dick in her mouth!. later, dajuicy

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    suck so many i wouldnt even remember
    well whats the best head you ever had?

Professional Poster

Kitty from NYC made tears come out of my eyes.
    She showed me how to deep throat her cock.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    Kitty from NYC made tears come out of my eyes.
    She showed me how to deep throat her cock.

Hey Popper,

Aren't there a couple of Kitty's in NYC. Which one are you talking about?

Professional Poster

http://www.erosny.com/files/ny-somad1-kitty2.htm
    She used to look alot better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ny-somad1-kitty2-5_824.jpg 
Views:	13100 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	25968