Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    *keeps mouth shut

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    Quote Originally Posted by kineticvision
    I swear I just want one night with Katie...
    I just had the pleasure spending some time with Katie....Amazing! She is a sweet girl!
    Give us some details dude
    Man, I'll just say that she was my first T-Girl and I would not even want to spend time with any others. She was just so perfect! Literally one of the nicest, sexiest, and classiest people I have ever met. I enjoyed ever second with. What a body!!! I'll be getting together with her again some time in the next couple weeks...can't wait!!

I swear I just want one night with Katie...
    I just had the pleasure spending some time with Katie....Amazing! She is a sweet girl!
    Give us some details dude
    Man, I'll just say that she was my first T-Girl and I would not even want to spend time with any others. She was just so perfect! Literally one of the nicest, sexiest, and classiest people I have ever met. I enjoyed ever second with. What a body!!! I'll be getting together with her again some time in the next couple weeks...can't wait!!
    I've actually spoke with Katie over the phone a couple times. I found her phone demeanor to be the same. Very polite, classy and intelligent. A lot of girls could learn a thing or 3 from Katie. And she's young, but very mature with a sense of humour as well. She proves that being young isnt an excuse to act like a jackass. No attitude. None of that ignorant bullshit you read from some girls here. Katie is actually one of the few girls that really likes men that like her cause she is a trannie. I seriously doubt you would ever hear Katie call a man that liked her a chaser or a fag. Very rare in today's trannie scene, but a blessing for any guy that hooks up with her. 'Sighs', if they all could be that way. Or most. Hell, I would take 70 percent.

Rookie Poster

where did that guy sign up at????

Deezie187

Katie, Katie, Katie... Nuff said.

Not too happy with this batch....

Veteran Poster

are these supposed to be the hottest black tgirls on the scene right now?

Junior Poster

^^^Hell no, that Katie just have a baseball bat to use, and guys go bananas over that shit.

For me, on this list, I'll choose Candi love, she looks like she has the looks, plus the extra.