Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default never knew that could happen...

hi everybody,

i have the first time a feeling for a girl of this kind and i´m realy confused about myself. This headache makes me sick and tired somehow. I am afraid of telling it to all my friends and family. I love her in a special way. She is much more then just a friend.

There is a decission i have to make about my live. The heart against the creadibility and honor i migth lose. But i love this person!

regards
    -dia

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Fuck credibility..they're all come around at some point (life is short)! Enjoy LOVE!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I say go with your heart. Your love may change over time, but you will always regret it if you let someone or something else stop you from exploring happiness. Maybe this happened, so that you could teach them more tolerence and understanding. And here's an example; inter-racial marriages were still illegal in some states until 1967. There are still people who refused to accept them, but for the vast society it is accpepted and at least it is no longer against the law. Barrack Obama's parents were considered to be breaking the law in many states for having a relationship, at the time of his birth in 1960.

It's your life and your decision. But I think the saying is true; in your life, you will regret the things you didn't do over the things you did.

Rookie Poster

I´ll tell you: do what you wanna do, but of course things are not that simple. You just gotta know your social circle boundaries.
    I like trannies, even worked as an assistant production (and made some fluffing) for a video maker specialized on them. Never worry if someone on the crew would see me sucking a tranny´s dick, and some friends know about my tastes, but other friends and my family doesn´t.
    Maybe I´m not being honest, but in doing so, I think I´m avoiding a lotta trouble. If you wanna shout your love to the world, get ready for the storm that´ll come in afterwards.

Rookie Poster

If there´s someone who doesn´t agree with my politics, I just have a question:
    Why aren´t we here under our real names and with real pics of us?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

credibility and honor? thats what you gain by following your heart, not what people take from you for disagreeing with you. in the words of Shock G. "Doowutchyalike"

It's been said a million times, under a million different circumstances and will ring just as true for the next million times: "Just follow your heart".

It's not your fault. Most people don't know that one of the keys to happiness is in NOT seeking or needing the approval of others. Clearly you are not ready to explore and experience your own happiness.

Maybe it's best that you leave her alone, thus giving her the chance to find a man who will proudly love her just the way she is.

And ralph is kinda right. Where is it written that you must shout your love and devotion to the world? The only important thing is that you show it to her and experience it with her. Not all girlfriends need to be trophies to show off to family and friends.

Rookie Poster

Yeah, follow your heart but follow your good sense too. The one whose photos I´ve posted, if I was dating her, I surely would introduce her to my mom, I doubt she would notice she was a tranny. So it competes to you to decide where you could get in trouble and where you couldn´t.
    And of course, talk a lot to her about these issues. Maybe she won´t deal with the fact she maybe is not having free transit among your circle.
    But if you really love each other, you´ll surely manage to get it right.

All credit to your enthuisiasm, Ralph, but the question was asked nearly a year before you disinterred the thread-- whatever happened, I think it already did....