Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Don Imus in trouble again

Months after returning to the radio with a pledge to mend the wounds caused by his comments about a women's basketball team, Don Imus is once again defending on-air remarks regarding race. During an on-air conversation Monday about the arrests of suspended Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones, Imus asked, "What color is he?"

Told by sports announcer Warner Wolf that Jones, who used to be nicknamed Pacman, is "African-American," Imus responded, "There you go. Now we know."
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...PHCP&GT1=39002

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

exactly

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Yep, it's pretty hard for one bigot to try to lay judgment on another bigot.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Affirmative!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

this dude is stupid. smh

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

I love how Legend loves to pluck things off the net and post them in here in what is obvious an effort to boost his presence here and obscure his countless idiotic postings from the past. He seems to have this fixation with race, and yet as many saw with me, will use race and bigotry to try to quiet another down once he's exhausted everything his little pea brain could hold.

Bring it on, Legend. Bring it on.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Platinum Poster

This is much ado about nothing...and who the fuck cares, anyway. Fuck Al Sharpton, he's an opportunistic race-baiting buffoon. I watched the IMUS show when it was on MSNBC, but his new show with it's token minority members makes me cringe. Most people label me a liberal, but I fucking loathe political correctness. Fuck being PC! Humor and PC don't go together. Lighten the fuck up, people!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

And Condi Rice is a nappy-headed ho!

what, exactly, is funny about asking the color of an NFL player with legal problems? and then implying that the answer explained it all?

Carlin was funny. He would poke fun and point out the hypocrisy and stupidity of stereotypes. Imus is not. All he does is perpetuate and exploit them for a low brow laugh. Carlin was a phliospher. Imus is a shock jock.

FK

Platinum Poster

LMAO @ pacman, what a fucking moron...just STFU and play football...

"Co-host Karith Foster, who is black, came to Imus' defense during Tuesday's broadcast, saying, "People who interpret what you said as racist clearly didn't hear the whole thing, and they don't know who you are and what the program is about — and they obviously haven't been listening."

Jones told The Dallas Morning News in Tuesday editions that he's upset by Imus' comments and plans to pray for the radio host.

"I'm truly upset about the comments," Jones said. "Obviously Mr. Imus has problems with African-Americans. I'm upset, and I hope the station he works for handles it accordingly. I will pray for him."