Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Because Ron Paul is nuts, that's why!

This is for the batshit crazy tinfoil hat wearing members of the lunatic fringe who continue to shill for the demented Ron Paul. Deluded and pathetic pauloholics still mourning for their lunatic savior...you know who you are...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/16/153755/091

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Because Ron Paul is nuts, that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    This is for the batshit crazy tinfoil hat wearing members of the lunatic fringe who continue to shill for the demented Ron Paul. Deluded and pathetic pauloholics still mourning for their lunatic savior...you know who you are...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/16/153755/091
    I am not batshit crazy "And it's "aircraft aluminum" helmets if you must know!...... Actually i am for daffy duck this time around.

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Platinum Poster

This post wasn't directed at you, sport. I really couldn't care less if you actually do campaign for daffy duck. It fits you.

"Lunatic Fringe", "Batshit Crazy", "Ron Paul being and Demented"... Nice psychologically driven inferences and talking points there, bud.

Ron Paul stands for the principles of our once great Constitution. He is a Constitutionalist. Cut and Dry. If you have a problem with that, well, this seems to be your problem, and your loss as far as I'm concerned. His ideas are bullet proof and ultimately, in the end and after the smoke clears, liberty will prevail. Stand up your Bill of Rights, before they are completely eviscerated. If you take issue with the Constitution and those who support it, you should probably move to China or the like....

The answer to 1984, is 1776!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hey Chef, here's a link, right back at ya.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oI5EY5kqiBU

A funny and quick watch; but man, he is on point. He will be sorely missed..

I know you liked Carlin a lot, so this one goes out to you. Maybe you will listen and learn from him. Or is he "batshit crazy" as well?

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

I admire Richard Belzer's talent also, but that doesn't mean that I agree with him on conspiracy theories. The same goes for George Carlin.

I wonder if all the millions of people who lost (or will lose) their jobs and homes and are now (or will be living) living in tent cities or their cars would change their vote if given another chance.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

They probably would. Dr. Paul wanted to abolish the private federal reserve and have our government print the currency, once again. Thus eradicating the process of US citizens being "loaned" money and hence, removal of the Federal Income Tax, which is a HUGE financial burden. It would be a first step in reducing major debt, but the masses aren't educated (by design of course). So they support bankrolling more warfare, welfare and other tyrannical taxes.

BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Ron Paul stands for the principles of our once great Constitution. He is a Constitutionalist. Cut and Dry.
    How can that be when he's against the separation of church and state? If Ron Paul is such a constitutionalist, then why is he against freedom of speech (as when he supports the rights of States to ban flag burning)? If he’s such a libertarian, then why does he defend the rights of states over individuals (as when he supports States that wish to redefine marriage as a contract between a man and a woman)? Why does he think States have rights to a woman's body (he denies their right to choose)?

In the republican debates Ron showed himself to be a laughable cardboard cutout. If he once was a "constitutionalist", then he is no longer. If he once was a "constitutionalist", now he’s an irrepressible whore of state interests and a puppet of the fundamentalists posing as defender of individual liberties. Investigate Ron Paul. INVESTIGATE RON.....oh never mind...he's not worth it.

If you take issue with the Constitution and those who support it, you should probably move to China or the like....
    Oh. Lovely sentiment How very unlike a "constitutionalist"! You should be ashamed, giving such advise. Now I’m all for the constitution, but really … if you find something in it you don’t like, just remember what respectable patriots did in the past. They just fucking amended it…twenty seven times. If you take issue with the Constitution, remember it IS the law of the land. But you don't need to go to China. Stay right where you are and speak your mind.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Politically speaking Trish, you appear to have absolutely 100%, no CLUE as to who your leaders really are. You are so in the dark it ain't even right. Its not your fault I know, due to deeply ingrained and severely forceful cultural influences, brainwashing and dumbing down of the masses. However, I hope that you will awaken someday and realize that you perhaps, maybe should pay a little more attention to the "man behind the curtain". www.zeitgeistmovie.com is a good overview. Welcome to the rabbit hole beeyatch.

Also regarding Dr. Paul, I am not eager to get into petty arguments about candidates. However if it isn't very clear to you that Dr. Paul offered ideas that would catalyze REAL CHANGE in this nation, and send it on a path of healing, I don't know what else to tell you...

Remember www.zeitgeistmovie.com Once you see it, you won't forget it. No kidding here. Pursue truth, don't be an Obama sheep and fall into the herd mentality. The guy offers no true change.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/hein/hein190.html

BEEP BEEP!