Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I have to differ with my esteemed collegue.

Yes some of the girls there can and do make money.* I made money there without even really trying.... most of the time. Second of all there is something to be said for being able to size a guy up in a somewhat social setting before doing it with him, inviting him to your place or going to his. At least that way if he knifes you, then, in principle, at least, there will be witnesses who could identify him. Which can make whoring at a bar or club safer for the girls than say craigslist or Eros. Last but not least don't overstate how bad the bar itself is. There are much worse places than that in Chicago. While it is not on par with the really classy clubs here in Chicago. As your common neighborhood bar's go it's above average. (Compare it to a completely random bar in a working class neighborhood.)

*Lua ask you to give for a cut (it cost money to keep the lights on)... to be honest if I were in the similar position to Lua's I would do the same thing. By owning the bar if it gets raided or something the owner catches the most hell. The girls go elsewhere, the bar owner probably goes to prison after loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars in property and income to legal bills. All of that says to me it's fair to ask for a cut.

Dont belive me about what happens to the owner? Read this.
    So you mean to tell meLua, owning the only TS club in Chicago, is so broke she charges a cut? Cut for what? I don't get it? Explain this bullshit to me. This is actually a prostitution bar and Lua is a madam?
    Somebody should forward this info to the alderman, if you don't mind, let me do the honors! Its bad enough she waters down drinks, the security guard sells cocaine and now she is charging a "cut". A cut of what?

no no no Vanessa it is Lua who is selling the cocaine now
    Oh Mimi I'm sorry, 4 years ago when I would stop in, Cubano, the securty guard was selling. My room mate Diane used to buy from him all the time. Does she still pour cheap liquor into the bottles, and fill the soda guns with Aldi's pop???

Rookie Poster

I didn't know drug dealing was going on at that place. Thats enough for me to stay away. The last thing I need in life is to be involved in some sort of drug raid...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy
    I didn't know drug dealing was going on at that place. Thats enough for me to stay away. The last thing I need in life is to be involved in some sort of drug raid...
    Yea
    One of the "perks" of that club. on premisis scoring!
    And what brenda has said, seems like a prostitution ring too.
    What club charges a girl a "cut"??

5 Star Poster

let's just agree to disagree.

So you not gonna tell us how much the cut is??
    Or why there is a cut?
    I've never paid a cute.
    the last time I stopped in was last summer 1 time all year, on a saturday Night, when I had a show on Claks, and at 1 am the place was EMPTY!!!!!! 7 people at best. Never been back.
    I used to go in 1998-2002 when there was alot of clients and I wasn;t on the net. But it was not a pretty place then either. Just alot of johns and a good way to make a quick buck. Daymn, you strat something, peak my intrest then walk away. I will call my sources and find out the"cut"

Rookie Poster

So you not gonna tell us how much the cut is??
    Or why there is a cut?
    I've never paid a cute.
    the last time I stopped in was last summer 1 time all year, on a saturday Night, when I had a show on Claks, and at 1 am the place was EMPTY!!!!!! 7 people at best. Never been back.
    I used to go in 1998-2002 when there was alot of clients and I wasn;t on the net. But it was not a pretty place then either. Just alot of johns and a good way to make a quick buck. Daymn, you strat something, peak my intrest then walk away. I will call my sources and find out the"cut"
    It was actually pretty crowded last weekend. At least 40 or 50 people, 15 or so girls.

Band was actually pretty talented...

Rookie Poster

I agree the band is pretty good. And there are times when the place is jumping. I don't know anything else about things that have been mentioned here. Nothing like that has happened to me, and if it did, I would leave and not come back.

I also agree with the comment made about a chance to interact - photos and videos are fine, but nothing beats meeting face to face to see if you get along.

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

Default Re: that place sucks

Quote Originally Posted by peoriashyguy
    its a dump, only the bottom of the barrel even goes there.
    Lua is a bitch, the drinks are way over priced, ffor watered down liquor. The music sucks, but they installed a better juke bokx. A disgrace for the caliber of ts in a city like Chicago. I have scored a better location and will be posting soon about a REAL spot with class, its about time Chicago stopped settling for a drug infested dump, where the owner treats her girls like shit, calls us men and takes our money.
    That bitch would never see a dime of my money. Wake up people! Being that I'm the kind of girl who won't settle for this type of bullshit, I personally found better!
    I have no problem with the place itself being bashed. It is a dump and I don't know too much about the owner. I am surprised that your ripping on the girls that go there. I like the working girls I've met there. They were kind and I enjoyed their company for at least an hour. Now if I wasn't married and had more disposable income I would prefer to go somewhere else. I would probably spend more time with some of the classier ladies on Eros (such as yourself). But unfortunately the ladies on Eros are out of my price range. Its purely an economic choice. I've always found I get a better bang for my buck when I go to El Gato Negro.

LOL NO COMMENT AT ALL JUST KNOW THAT I AM SITTIN HERE GAGGING.