Default Obama is a Military-Industrial-Complex Mouthpiece

More Proof in the pudding. What kind of "real" change is this? WTF?
    I know that his supporters have good intentions, but damn are they mis-informed on his real persona and "role"

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Gee, not much difference between him and McSame on the foreign policy front, is there.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Still can't get over the fact that your creepy savior of the lunatic fringe Ron Paul was soundly defeated and also rightfully branded as an irrelevant crackpot, huh?

Much like yourself...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Yeah whatevs chefmike, you miserable pile of pig vomit. This is not about Ron Paul. However, that dude IS straight up Founding Father material and a great fucking American. That being said, it is about Obama's political bullshit, double speak, false promises, empty rhetoric, war mongering and globalist whoring. Wake up from your Fox News induced slumber. The elite strive to set up a left Vs. right false paradigm to blind you from your slavery, which respectively is a top Vs. bottom paradigm...
    Obama is a liar, you're thoughts are not your own, and the emperor wears no clothes...

Humor us and watch this video, and don't forget to slap on your tinfoil hat.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

By the way chefmike, how long have you been working in "intelligence" agencies?

Don't forget to watch the film.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Yeah whatevs chefmike, you miserable pile of pig vomit. This is not about Ron Paul. However, that dude IS straight up Founding Father material and a great fucking American.
    LMFAO...sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch.

Ron Paul?

He's no Ross Perot.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Way to attack the messenger man. Oldest one in the book. Watch the video

BEEP BEEP!