Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Chocolate Company Refuses Bathroom to Girl with Diarrhea

From Consumerist.com

I explained she had diarrhea and couldn't hold it and told them she was about to go on the floor. They refused again and never offered me any alternatives. I begged them to have a heart and that she was 5 but by that time she had lost it all over herself and me. I ran with her in my arms to the movie theater that let me use their bathroom. I cleaned her up, threw out some of her clothes and went back to the Chocolate Factory - asking for names and number of management. I again pleaded with them to use their heart in situations like this.

I called the manager today and she finally called me back. She supports the employees and tells me that it is an insurance decision. She told me to sue if it makes me feel happy. She laughed at me when I told her I would be using my extensive contacts to begin a viral campaign to boycott her store and the entire chain and told me that she was "sure that would make my daughter very proud." My daughter was humiliated, forced to defecate on herself due to the lack of compassion exhibited by the store - which the owner continued to support on the phone with me. I don't want anything, I just want them to have a bit of compassion in the future.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Ummmmmmmmmm, I'm throwing out my twix bars, hershey's chocolate syrup, nestle quik, and my latest subscription of Thick Chocolate Asses

thanks

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Well . . . that's an odd kink in the making. She's sure gonna have some serious issues growing up.

I'd make sure not to eat any chocolate bars that girl offers anyone in the future. Imagine what she might do with them first.