Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah whatevs chefmike, you miserable pile of pig vomit. This is not about Ron Paul. However, that dude IS straight up Founding Father material and a great fucking American. That being said, it is about Obama's political bullshit, double speak, false promises, empty rhetoric, war mongering and globalist whoring. Wake up from your Fox News induced slumber. The elite strive to set up a left Vs. right false paradigm to blind you from your slavery, which respectively is a top Vs. bottom paradigm...
    Obama is a liar, you're thoughts are not your own, and the emperor wears no clothes...

Humor us and watch this video, and don't forget to slap on your tinfoil hat.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

By the way chefmike, how long have you been working in "intelligence" agencies?

Don't forget to watch the film.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Trish, your question had no true meaning, hence the reference. The answer is broad and crystal clear. He offers no true change. Wait and see. He takes his orders and doesn't make them. He can give an semi-articulate speech, that's all he can do. Your savior Obama stands for virtually the same foreign policies as all the neo-con think tanks. Neo-libs=neo-cons. He doesn't seem to understand what invasion does and the always repeating and subsequent blowback effect it has on our Country. The founding Fathers strived for a humble foreign policy. He doesn't stand for the Republic. Do your homework before you support somebody, look at his circle of insiders, advisors etc. They are anti American and pro New World Order.
    Google, Brezinski-Obama, then Brezinski-Bilderberg Group. Wake up from the matrix. It will be for your own good.

And You know what Trish, I get the hunch that if Obama wasn't 25% black, you wouldn't be nearly as supportive as you are about the lying SOB.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...sounds like someone has their panties in a bunch.

Ron Paul?

He's no Ross Perot.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Don't listen to Chefmike. He is a mainstream media mouthpiece here to make sure we bahave like good sheep and keep our thoughts inside the box. Giving up civil liberties and constitutional rights to combat terrorism is goooood, right chef?

BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...yep, that's what I'm all about...what an amazing sleuth you are, El Ninny...

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Please Trish. You don't understand the true function of our occupations/invasions, do you? I will not even honor your semantically driven question with a response, other than say, Does it even matter, when or what particular soldiers or invasion he is speaking of? Get my drift???????????????????
    Trish this guy is an idiot. You have to learn to just allow some people to do what they do and just be oblivious to it. El Nino is a guy that thinks he knows more than everyone about everything. He'll go against anything just to have something to say that seems intelligent. Just allow him to feel like a big man. This forum is probably his only outlet.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Let’s see. El Nino claims my questions, (in pink below)

The clip you link doesn't sufficiently identify which troop involvement is being discussed or when the conversation took place… Can you clarify whether the question being addressed concerned Iraq or Afghanistan?
    have “no true meaning.”

They are simple questions.

In the linked clip, were they discussing withdrawal of troops from Iraq, Afghanistan and or none of the above?

When did the conversation (in the linked clip) take place?

Those questions are not ill-defined. The information they request is clear to everyone except apparently El Nino. But I'm being unfair. El Nino doesn't find them meaningless because he doesn't understand them. Rather, El Nino doesn’t want us to be distracted by details. No. We must look at the big picture. A picture to which he and very few others are privy, because only he knows where they hide “true meaning” on the internet. El Nino can’t be bothered with simple ignoramuses who don’t understand “the true function” of our occupations in the Middle East. His flaccid mind is inadequate to understand the details and the complexities of the world and he is reduced to grasping at broad pictures that depict easy to understand mind candy like international conspiracies of secret organizations. He can only understand TRUE meaning and TRUE function because boiling things down to the TRUE perspective makes things TRULY SIMPLE.

The functions (there are many and not just one true function) of our occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq are complex and multifaceted, reflecting in part the interests of all the parties involved. It’s clear that the power that will next reside in the White House won’t get to completely change the momentum of world events. But it will have the opportunity to change the balance of those interests that have a voice and a vote in our decision making processes. This includes the opportunity to shift the functional nature of our involvement in the Middle East. El Nino has offered no evidence that Obama will continue in the vein of George Bush. Indeed, there is every indication that Obama will honor and not attenuate our voices as did Bush through lies and deception.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

The answer to 1984 is 1776

BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

I'm finished here
    Promise?

http://www.forbes.com/finance/2008/0...mtabs_inl.html I know, I know: the people at Forbes work for Alex Jones.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.