Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Swiftboating part deux

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

"YES WE CAN"?.... sure buddy. What a fucking joke and globalist corporate whore he REALLY is.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The clip you link doesn't sufficiently identify which troop involvement is being discussed or when the conversation took place. Many people, for example, agree that we still have a lot of legitimate work to do in Afghanistan in the way of building Schools, hospitals and infrastructure. Can you clarify whether the question being addressed concerned Iraq or Afghanistan?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Please Trish. You don't understand the true function of our occupations/invasions, do you? I will not even honor your semantically driven question with a response, other than say, Does it even matter, when or what particular soldiers or invasion he is speaking of? Get my drift???????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

The US/UK has lost the strategic reason for the Afghanistan occupation. In the very near future India will sign a pact with Iran for delivery of natural gas thus rendering irrelevant the alternative pipeline route from Tajikistan across Afghanistan. I will post the link when I can find it.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

It was a polite request to answer a simple question. Semantics is the connection between words and their meaning. Sorry my question was semantically driven. I thought you were making a point with some logic or reason behind it. Obviously not.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    It was a polite request to answer a simple question. Semantics is the connection between words and their meaning. Sorry my question was semantically driven. I thought you were making a point with some logic or reason behind it. Obviously not.
    Now there's another shocker....

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kFrFIFizkU

"YES WE CAN"?.... sure buddy. What a fucking joke and globalist corporate whore he REALLY is.
    Still can't get over the fact that your creepy savior of the lunatic fringe Ron Paul was soundly defeated and also rightfully branded as an irrelevant crackpot, huh?

Much like yourself...