Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Q&A - Ask Danielle Anything !!!

I usually receive a ton of emails, not just fan mail. I am talking about people seeking advice and just info on anything from "How do i tell my girlfriend " to " Who do you go for hormones " etc...

Here is your chance to do it and also help someone who has the same question you may have and yet remain anonymous. Ask me anything except financial advice LOL and remember that the final decision is the one that is made based on your own experiences.

XOXO

__________________________________________________ ___________

Q: I'm a transvestite and no longer happy with my body and the way I am so in fact i'm trapped in man's body.
    I made an appoitment with my doctor to have some hormones and to have breasts and a more real feminine body etc.

I'm not living as a female yet so here's go my question; did you lived as a transvestite (guy dressed in females clothes) before you became a sexy shemale and afterwards a full-time female?

A: Yes, I lived a gay lifestyle prior to my transition. In fact, 1 year after my first hormone shot I contemplated going back to being a boy. But after I went through the correct transition methods the well trained professionals diagnosed me as having Gender issues. I also noticed I was alot happier as a woman then a man. It was ultimately a personal decision that was right for me. I waited 2 years to have implants and 6 to have SRS. I also lived for like a year as a boy wearing heavy sweaters to hide my breast tissue. Very difficult in the summer. I was extremely confused, lets just say. When the time is right you will know. Don't rush or push anything. Let time be your guide and trust your soul.

What also helped me alot were self help books. You can find those at Borders or Amazon. Books that deal with your 6th sense, listening to yourself, intuition, the voice within...what ever...

Hope it all helped...

Here is some research Material that May help:

What does it mean to "feel like a woman" or to "feel like a man????" I personally feel that my transsexuality is more about feeling uncomfortable being viewed as a man (gender dysphoria) than being happy about being viewed as a woman (gender euphoria). I am not the only transsexual with this view of gender identity conflict. Yet we were excluded from Blanchard's transsexual sample and even his full sample. Excluding those transsexuals who's gender incongruence focuses on not being our biological sex is only likely to over-estimate the proportion of transsexuals who have especially strong longings (including sexual fantasies) of being our target sex.

A second way Ray Blanchard selected participants creates another more subtle bias. When Blanchard assigned transsexuals to sexual orientation groups and compared their rates of autogynephilic fantasies, he naturally used the 212 participants who were transsexual. But when he defined the construct of autogynephilia (using a factor analysis), he used all 302 participants who had ever felt like woman (such as only when cross-dressed). Just because the "core autogynephilia scale" is a single unified construct among this larger sample does not mean it is also a single unified construct among transsexuals. One consequence of Blanchard's model is that cross-dressers and "non-homosexual" transsexuals are different by degree instead of kind. Yet by assuming the same constructs would apply to both transsexuals and cross-dressers before the factor analysis, he begs the question about this issue.

Veteran Poster

Since you recently experienced your first orgasm with female genitals, can you explain to penis equiped people how is the "female orgasm" compared to the "male orgasm" ? (better? different in which way? lasting longer?)

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

As a man I never enjoyed the moments before the orgasm. It was usually just a release. I guess now I feel it longer and it is deeper. More like a warm sensation in your groin that gets hotter and hotter and it just explodes. I am not sure I can describe it word for word of how much better it is. I guess deeper and stronger is the answer. I just layed there immobile for about 15 minutes after.

Rookie Poster

Are you ever visiting Nashville?

We all think your the bomb diggity down here, and we think you should visit so we can all party Nashville style!

Ps: drinks and food on us locals. To quote Jack Black," There is no charge for awesomnes!"

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I have an online TS friend from the Philippines. She has just about saved enough for breast implant surgery and is contemplating taking a trip to Thailand for the surgery rather than having a filipino surgeon do the task. How does she go about finding the most reputable and/or gifted surgeons in Thailand? Any pitfalls to avoid?

Junior Poster

edited:

i apologize DANIELLE this was intended to be a PM, i clicked the wrong button.

experience is everything!
    been there, done that - goin' back fer mo' ...

does anyone know where i can find this cutie-pie

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Ask any question, eh? Hmmm. OK, here's a kinda interesting one:

If you were put in a position where AVN asked you to plan and execute the next AVN Adult Awards ceremonies, and you could make any changes you wanted to any aspect of the awards (categories, how winners were chosen, basically anything), and given an unlimited budget, would you accept the offer, and if so what would you do?

Have you been out knickerless yet? Are you likely to do this more often now?

Would love to know

xx

Do you still go to Brazil or you never travel back there after you came to America?

After all this years, do you still speak portuguese fluently?

Coldpla, Kiss, Iron Maiden: Worst bands ever

5 Star Poster

Some interesting scientific statements there. Let's toss in a bit of sceptical devils advocate.

Ok. Since you bring up Dr. Blanchard's ideas I have two questions for you.

As a non scientist do you think that personal attacks such as those against Blanchard or Bailey are the best way to settle scientific questions. (I know the answer is no. Ideally a person's personal business has nothing to do with their work even if it does pointing out facts/further study should be enough to invalidate the invalid or bolster the correct. I just wonder what you think, in your own words? Why do you think what you do?)

Second. Have you heard of this study done in the neatherlands specifically to address concerns of the type you wrote yourself over Dr Blanchard's theories.

Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance
    Yolanda L.S. Smith a, Stephanie H.M. van Goozen a,b, A.J. Kuiper c,d,
    Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis

Abstract

The present study was designed to investigate whether transsexuals can be validly subdivided into subtypes on the basis of
    sexual orientation, and whether differences between subtypes of transsexuals are similar for male-to-female (MF) and femaleto-
    male transsexuals (FMs). Within a large transsexual sample (n =187), homosexual and nonhomosexual subjects were
    compared on a number of characteristics before the start of treatment.
    Differences within MF and FM groups were also
    investigated. Homosexual transsexuals were found to be younger when applying for sex reassignment, reported a stronger
    cross-gender identity in childhood, had a more convincing cross-gender appearance, and functioned psychologically better than
    nonhomosexual transsexuals. Moreover, a lower percentage of the homosexual transsexuals reported being (or having been)
    married and sexually aroused while cross-dressing. The pattern of findings was different for MFs and FMs.
    No differences
    between homosexuals and nonhomosexuals were found in height, weight, or body mass index. A distinction between subtypes
    of transsexuals on the basis of sexual orientation seems theoretically and clinically meaningful. The results support the notion
    that in the two groups different factors influence the decision to apply for sex reassignment. The more vulnerable
    nonhomosexual transsexuals may particularly benefit from additional professional guidance before and/or during treatment. (Emphasis added by me)
    If Dr. Blanchard's theory has no merit explain that finding. Or for that matter how about all the published, peer reviewed scientific papers you will find links to and references for here. Many of which support at least some aspect of Dr. Blanchard's theory. Going as far back as Benjamin's "Transsexual Phenomenon" (That page is no pro Blanchard rag. The other main person who worked on it is well known to be no "supporter" of that theory.)