Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by London Guy
    Danielle

Who's going to win Euro 2008?
    One of the teams in the Finals I am sure...

But Spain is a good candidate

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    danielle, what's the shadiest tranny story you know? also, how come you and vicki aren't bff anymore?

opcorn
    According to Vicki the shadiest tranny story is the fact that she asked one of my regular clients, to whom I disclosed the fact she lived in Arizona to, if he would give her $2000 for an encounter - He instead received a text from me mentioning I would be in AZ.

According to Vicki, I took money off her hands and decided to accuse me of numerous things, in addition to the above mentioned incident.

There is more to the story, but without disclosing too much personal information...

Which is yet another accusation by Ms Richter...

But I still talk to her voice mail once in a while...

You think you've got it bad, just imagine what I've been accused of. VR is a good person, but a goofball.

Junior Poster

Dear Danielle,

Could you do another hot set like this one with the torn Brazil t shirt.

That would be a nice collectors set, especially if you had both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_album_064_649.jpg 
Views:	813 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	184818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_album_063_105.jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	184819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_album_062_213.jpg 
Views:	812 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	184820  

If you people don't get to work and ask some more questions, Danielle may stop answering, and you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?

(cracks whip)

Here is my question of the day: Why are transgender people still catagorized within the same group as gay men, lesbians and bi-sexuals? Our local GLBT pride day (which is usually just a day for gay men to grope each other in public) is this weekend, and I was wondering about your thoughts on the subject.

Edited because I typed "group" instead of "grope". I suppose group groping could occur, though.

Veteran Poster

McCain or Obama?

Should Bush be impeached?

Who should replace Tim Russert on Meet The Press?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    danielle, what's the shadiest tranny story you know? also, how come you and vicki aren't bff anymore?

opcorn
    According to Vicki the shadiest tranny story is the fact that she asked one of my regular clients, to whom I disclosed the fact she lived in Arizona to, if he would give her $2000 for an encounter - He instead received a text from me mentioning I would be in AZ.

According to Vicki, I took money off her hands and decided to accuse me of numerous things, in addition to the above mentioned incident.

There is more to the story, but without disclosing too much personal information...

Which is yet another accusation by Ms Richter...

But I still talk to her voice mail once in a while...

As usual with Danielle's translation of stories, this is actually completely inaccurate. Her client and I had first met for a $1,500 sum at his request, not mine. . Fact. I didn't ask. He offered.

Later, he contacted me via email asking me to do a 3way with a TS from Florida. He offered the same price again. Like a dummy, I mentioned Danielle was coming to town and said that would be great since we were experienced and comfortable in this scenario together. We had done this twice before with different guys. I told him that he would actually save money that way by giving us each that sum since he wouldn't have to fly a girl into town and also pay her rate. This was agreed to, and we had a plan.

I set it all up in email with Danielle. However, when she came to town, she saw him for the usual $300 causing him to cancel on the 3-way date we had planned. Her response, "He would never have paid us that." Well, not if you charge him $300 for the same thing. We'd made more each of the other times we got together with guys like that so I don't understand why she felt she wasn't worth it this time.

Since then, I have received another $1,500 fee from him for the cancellation (again his suggestion, not my request), so it ended up being OK.

All that said, at the time, of course I would be upset at losing money that I wouldn't have lost had I never brought her up. Do I consider it shady? No. I consider it something else entirely.

To her credit, the fact that he got my contact information in the first place, was because of her.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    The questions are starting to pile up, here. I'll add to the work load:

When I was in high school, a friend of mine and I went to ask his dad for some money. We were standing in his garage while his father was working on a motorcycle, back to us, and my friend asked if he could get $50. Without turning around to even look at us, or pause in what he was doing, his dad asked the following question:

"Troy, did you walk to school, or did you carry your lunch?"

We didn't ask for an explanation, and we didn't get any money. We walked out of the garage asking each other what the hell that question meant. I've wondered about that for years. Can you explain what a response like that could possibly have meant? For the record, my friend never walked to school or carried a lunch at all, just to make things more confusing. Maybe he was just telling his son he was lazy, I honestly don't know.

Jesus Honda, you really like hijacking threads don't you? You're a fucking idiot.

The last two posts in this thread were not phrased as Questions To Danielle, which is required as per the submission guidlines. Please read the rules more carefully for future postings.

Thank you.

Junior Poster

At least you're off the other site. Stay off it and don't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by hugochavez
    At least you're off the other site. Stay off it and don't come back.

Who the hell is this guy?

(That's a question, and thus falls within the parameters of the thread topic)