Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EURO-2008

Veteran Poster

I can't say that I'm not happy Portugal are out. It was great to see Christiano Ronaldo's man break from for one of the goals and he turns around and yells at someone else. He proved yet again that when a big game comes around he just can't get the job done.

It was just a matter of time before Hollands defense was found out by a good counter attaching team.

At this point I think Russia is playing the best football, the Turks have the most heart but Germany just might somehow get it done. I think Italy will go out to Spain.

I almost started this thread last week but I didn't know anyone else would chime in.

Rookie Poster

On talent Spain are the best team in the tournament,with the likes of Torres,Villa and Fabregas in their team.However historically they have an unenvyable talent also,for screwing things up just when they look good.This is why i think (a poor) italy team will beat them tonight.I hope i'm wrong because i would love to see Spain do well.

A friend in need is a f**king pest!

Rookie Poster

Turkey is the team of destiny! After their last three dramatic comebacks, how can you not support them? I am hoping for a Russia vs Turkey final - they may not have the most talent but they have the most passion, determination and biggest balls!
    Regardless, this has been a great tournament.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zarathustra
    Turkey is the team of destiny! After their last three dramatic comebacks, how can you not support them? I am hoping for a Russia vs Turkey final - they may not have the most talent but they have the most passion, determination and biggest balls!
    Regardless, this has been a great tournament.
    Turkey better do some remarkable healing because with 9 injured players things aren't looking good for them!!

Junior Poster

i agree i think russia vs turkey would make for one entertaining unexpected final...i am bored of the same usual france italy germany finals its time to see some new teams...

Veteran Poster

How great was it to see Italy bounced out today?!

Junior Poster

well i didnt have anything against italy, but i can say they deserved to lose cuz spain outplayed them the whole game, so it was the correct outcome...spanish goalie is awesome

Veteran Poster

I agree. Casillas is easily one of the best goalkeepers in the world. He did just as well for Real Madrid all season is is more responsible for them winning the title than anyone else on that team. When you have "defenders" like Ramos in front of you it's a must that you are on top of your game!

Silver Poster

After my Austria left the building, I hoped Croatia would make it. The Turks are really playing with heart they won´t make it against Germany. Russia has been playing the most elegant football from the start and I hope to see them in the finals.

Professional Poster

when will futbol get multi-ball segments for more goals???or maybe get rid of the offsides rule?????