Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I thought the Justice Dept had juristiction to go after bad cops if locals choose not to press charges. I'm not sure why you'd have to create a new agency for that

How utterly disgusting, at least the officer was fired that was hitting her, and the other officer was suspended.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Hot NY Latina Transsexual Rookie Poster

This has happened to me at 1st precint in Manhattan in 2000.
    It was also recorded.

I was illegally strip searched and beaten by a male officer with my hands handcuffed behind me. I was picked up for just being in a known stroll area. I was leaving a club at 4am at that time. I had my ID and everything and they took me in and handcuffed me. The male officer then proceeded to take my clothes off. I ask why am I being stripped searched and if I am to be stripped searched, let it be by a female officer. He then began to laugh and say I was nobodies "woman". That he is searching a "man" anyway. When he try to pull my dress up, I tried to move.

He then mace me and beat me. I struggle to get away for I feared for my life. Then more officers joined in on the macing and beating. This went on for 15 mins. After I was mace and beaten they tore my dress and I was nude. Naked, maced and bleeding on the floor. I was refused medical treatment. I gotten a lawyer and everything. I had tape evidence! Guess what... The tape was mysteriously lost!

I lost the case without the tape.
    I lost my confidence in the justice system that day.
    I gain horror and fear of the NYC Police...
    I do hope she is vindicated as I was not.
    My prayers go out to her.

You know, I used to respect cops. I used to have a number of friends who were cops.
    Likewise, still do. A strong contingent of my short-lived political career (I think it lasted all of thirty-seven minutes) was state and county cops that I shared occasional war stories with and who do their job with bravery, diligence, and yes, courtesy and respect for the people they both serve and punish.

But in any population or profession, there are animals that darken the stage for all who wear the mantel. I was raised to respect the authority of the police and I did, and still do, treating them with a respect that many of them both earn and deserve. Yet, in 1977 I discovered the dark side of the thin blue line and spent the better part of that year learning that they can be just as dirty, deceitful, and dangerous as the rest of us and wield, as their greatest and most powerful weapon, a tiny shield of tin, nickel, and chrome.

What is shown in the vid is deplorable and worthy of intense investigation and reprimand, and let's not rule out jail time. Even if it is shown that the gurl provoked the attack (The vid is carefully edited for maximum shock effect), the brutality of it is inexcusable.

Though monetary compensation is not out of the question, particularly as regards medical expenses and ongoing treatment, the litigious nature of the American people, which is the primary suspect in the murder of its morals and dreams, isn't going to bring justice to this gurl and certainly not to any future victims of this kind of abuse by LE. She has an opportunity to shout her case from the rooftops, in an election year. Let's hope that her mouthpiece isn't just focusing on his next new Mercedes.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Cop?
    ..WTH!

No sig~♬
    No sig~♪
    N~~o Sig♬

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsarielablue
    This has happened to me at 1st precint in Manhattan in 2000.
    It was also recorded.

I was illegally strip searched and beaten by a male officer with my hands handcuffed behind me. I was picked up for just being in a known stroll area. I was leaving a club at 4am at that time. I had my ID and everything and they took me in and handcuffed me. The male officer then proceeded to take my clothes off. I ask why am I being stripped searched and if I am to be stripped searched, let it be by a female officer. He then began to laugh and say I was nobodies "woman". That he is searching a "man" anyway. When he try to pull my dress up, I tried to move.

He then mace me and beat me. I struggle to get away for I feared for my life. Then more officers joined in on the macing and beating. This went on for 15 mins. After I was mace and beaten they tore my dress and I was nude. Naked, maced and bleeding on the floor. I was refused medical treatment. I gotten a lawyer and everything. I had tape evidence! Guess what... The tape was mysteriously lost!

I lost the case without the tape.
    I lost my confidence in the justice system that day.
    I gain horror and fear of the NYC Police...
    I do hope she is vindicated as I was not.
    My prayers go out to her.

please, don't cry tsarielablue

No sig~♬
    No sig~♪
    N~~o Sig♬

IIRC cops are not required to keep interrogation recordings, tapes, or surveillance video. So stuff can get "lost" very easily. The tapes help when the party really did confess, but if they didn't just destroy the tapes and lie.

Another reason why cop testimony is worthless, or should be, in a court of law. All they have to do is destroy the tape, say the person "confessed" and its he said, she said. You know who the jury will believe 9 times out of 10. I've been on jury duty (well, tried to, I have been called but have never been retained for the trial), I know how that shit works.

First they screen out everyone with felony convictions. After that they send all the "smart people" home- lawyers, doctors, law enforcement, military, engineers, college students... and you're left with unemployed, uneducated, elderly, and the incompetent (apologies to anyone in present company who somehow managed to make it onto a jury when called... if you are literate enough to read this I assure you they did not want to have you serve and it was probably a mistake!).

The sad part is in our police state the peons think that its just "a few bad apples" and so every time something like this goes down it gets put on youtube, people assume it will never happen to them, and even if they are outraged make some stupid "well there are one or two bad apples on the force and I am sure that guy got kicked off the force."

Even if the later is true, even if the pig is thrown in jail for it (highly unlikely) it won't change a DAMN thing, and people will go on thinking there's no problem.

Meanwhile we have done nothing but ask for our law enforcement present to gain power, size, and influence.

And that is why a cop can shoot a guy 68 times for pulling out his wallet (when asked for his ID by the cops) in America, without reprisal.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

i agree!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    The truth is the police can be HORRIBLE to trans people.

I am so glad this was caught on tape and brought into the spotlight.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    These people shouldn't even be referred to as cops. They're psycho thugs who get off on hurting people who can't fight back.
    you mean theres a difference?

it is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are ipso facto those least suited to do it

worryingly this is more and more dog bites man than man bites dog news

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Not surpised one bit its Memphis cops years back used to travel there alot heard bad things about them