Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Which level of Hell will You spend Eternity in?

Saw this in the other forum, thought it would be fun here.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

I scored:

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.
    The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    (Click on a level for more info)
    Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers High
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
    Level 2 Lustful Very High
    Level 3 Gluttonous Low
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
    Level 6The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
    Level 7 Violent Moderate
    Level 8the Malebolge Fraudulent,Malicious,Panderers Moderate
    Level 9 Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

Alright Then.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I got the same Oli.

Hmm..Cleopatra and Helen of Troy, I'm in good company! lol

Who are you btw at the other HD?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

My name is the same on both. Been my nick name since I can remember.
    (Oli-ver)

Alright Then.

Professional Poster

Hey, I got 6th Level.

Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
    Level 2 Lustful Moderate
    Level 3 Gluttonous Low
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
    Level 7 Violent High
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    My name is the same on both. Been my nick name since I can remember.
    (Oli-ver)
    Oh, lol sorry I was a little slow earlier (lo batt).

I remember now..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

what level is HA on?

Veteran Poster

woops good thing im not religious and dont believe in afterlife (hate to be wrong on that one though)
    The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
    The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
    Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    what level is HA on?

we are going down ....downtown !!!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

wow screw one sheep and look what you get!!!!

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Junior Poster

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.