Rookie Poster

Default THE BEST PART ABOUT SEX WITH A TV OR TG

I THNINK THE BEST PART OF SEX WITH A TV IS ENTERING THAT NICE SWEET JUCY ASS DOGGY STYLE AND THEN LOOKING A THOSE ASS CHEEKS FLAP AS YOU FUCK HER. WATCHING THOSE ASS CHEEKS ALWAYS TURNS ME ON EVEN IN XXX VIDOES. BUT DOING IT AND WATCHING ASS CHEEKS FLAP OS THE BEST.LOVE YA. TICKLEKEV

My name is ticklekev. I love shemales. Especailly those who ae feminne.I wan ta serius realtionship towards marraige witha Pre-op or Post -Op or just TV,Ts ,Shemale. Please e-mail me directly at khbassman@yahoo.com. Love Ya.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Fuckin' A right! Doggie-style is the best...whether it's with at T-girl or a G-girl!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

5 Star Poster

Rookie Poster

Not much to argue with here...I love doggy as much as the next guy. However, I sure do like putting my girl on her back, bending her legs to her shoulders and getting in that hot ass from the front. That way I can kiss her, see the look on her face, and play with her dick while I am in her.

Having a transsexual girlfriend is like having a pet unicorn; wonderful, rare and the envy of many, but not a matter to be undertaken lightly.

Junior Poster

Yeah!!! Especially when she starts rolling her ass and hips around and backin' up onto my cock! And...and...and...when she starts talkin', Phew!!! Well, gotta go!