Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Default TS friendly clubs in DC

Is Zigfelds re-opened yet in DC? If not are there any others??

I can't believe that they tore it and the other clubs in that area down for the dammned nationals baseball team !!! That's fucked...

Rookie Poster

Default DC Clubs

Paladin,

The only thing I know is Chaos in the Dupont Circle area. It isn't the same and runs hot and cold. Of course, Ziegfields was an acquired taste. I don't know of anything in DC like what is found in NYC, SF, LA or Las Vegas.

Xenicity

Ziegfelds seems to be totally gone with NO indication of any new version opening up. I did find something called fuego on NY ave but that place was 99.95% gay men, so I didn't stay.

I looked upo chaos, found it's address (but left it in last month's rental) That night I tried to find dupont circle, but got off on the wrong road and had a hell of a time even finding my way back to the interstate. And it was raining all night so i said fuck it, and went back to southern VA. I think I got back at 0600.

I'm back in VA, and maybe I'll try again, but it's a loooong drive (some 135 miles each way) so I don't know.

You're right xenicity, it can't hold a candle to NYC, LA or SF

I also found colors in richmond, same thing 99% gay but at least there were some lesbians there to look at. A couple of them even danced wiuth me, I think they just wanted to bgrab my ass (maybe they were bi??)..

Junior Poster

how's the tranny strolls in D.C.?

I don't know of any stroll areas in DC. I did find out that chaos is closed for good, some neighboorhood group and the city shut it down I guess I'll stay down in VA ythis weekend...