Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default Now this is just some bullshit!!!

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Charles Hicks wrote:

Hi Vanessa,

My name is Chuck and I would love to meet up with you. About me, I am 5'7 175 lbs. medium build, African-American. I saw your ad on eros Chicago, however I am not sure I should have to pay to see you, I think if you see the attached picture, my body is attractive enough that you would want to spend time with me. Not to mention I have an awesome personality, fun loving guy and straight8. Let me know if you would be interested in hooking up. Attached you will see my picture, remember I am the guy on the right. Hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,
    Chuck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chris_and_sarah_maui_08_snorkling_small_542.jpg 
Views:	1533 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	183587  

Silver Poster

5'7?

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Hi Vanessa,

My name is Jerry and I would love to meet up with you. About me, I am 5'9 175 lbs. medium build, Armenian-American. I saw your ad on eros Chicago, however I am not sure I should have to pay to see you, I think if you see the attached picture, my snorkel is attractive enough that you would want to spend time with me. Not to mention I have an awesome personality, fun loving guy and straight8. Let me know if you would be interested in hooking up. Attached you will see my picture, remember I am the guy on the left. Hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,
    Jerry

Never know, it might werk!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

jericho ftw

Junior Poster

Hi Vanessa,

My name is Pete and I would love to meet up with you. About me, I am 5'9 175 lbs. medium build, East Indian-American. I saw your ad on eros Chicago, however I am not sure I should have to pay to see you, I think if you see the attached picture, my snorkel is attractive enough that you would want to spend time with me. Not to mention I have an awesome personality, fun loving guy and straight8. Let me know if you would be interested in hooking up. Attached you will see my picture, remember I am the guy on the left. Hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,
    Pete

Professional Poster

A little full of himself that's for sure!

Vanessa just a question for you since I searched but can't find the info: in which Shemale Strokers did you appear in? Also do you have a list of movies you did so far so I can buy them?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

LOL. Classy.

hes a keeper , lmfao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Hi Vanessa,

My name is Luigi and I would love to meet up with you. About me, I am 5'9 175 lbs. medium build, Cicilian-American. I saw your ad on eros Chicago, however I am not sure I should have to pay to see you, because I am a cheap bastard and a low-end date. Not to mention I have an awesome personality, fun loving guy and straight8 (But I still love it in the ass). Let me know if you would be interested in hooking up with a lame-ass loser like myself. Attached you will see my picture, remember I am the guy holding the Cook County ID placard in front of me. Hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,
    Luigi

PS: We would have to date during regular visiting hours or sometime after August 1st when I am allowed work-release.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell