Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan...

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I noticed that too. She always kind of looked like her mom. Now the resemblance is unreal:

Oh, and I heard on the radio this morning that Lindsay has shopped at that jewelry store a few times before and accidentally walked out with an earring once. If the defense argues that a drug-addict is a ditz, but not a thief, I think it'll be very difficult for the prosecutors to counter-argue the point. Also, there was an allegation of assault at the Betty Ford Clinic (apparently, they say she 'shoved' somebody, big deal). According to reports, the alleged victim does not want to press charges and probably will not cooperate with prosecutors.

Prediction: Lyndsay will spend -ZERO- time in jail for either charge, and at this point I'm not sure that she should. It seems like the world is out to get her right now and making mountains out of molehills.

~BB~
    Wow,,it amazes me how so many people buy into the world of distorted reality. It's very simple. You buy a piece of jewelry. If they loan it to you (which happens all the time with celebs) there's a contract that comes with it. If you breach that contract you pay for it full value or agreed percentage depending on a number of factors including whether it gets returned. This little thief knows that usually what she does brings publicity (good or bad) to said business, and at the end of the day they retract allegations saying it was a misunderstanding, and/or have a rep clean up the mess and everybody wins. Well,,in this case (unlike the others in the past) no one from the jewelry store is speaking up. No doubt she has gotten away with this stuff numerous times because of who she is,,and at the end of the day she knows she is a white priviledged female in Hollywood so she wont face any real consequences anyway. AND,,when the real mainstream a-list movie deals run dry,,she can do Playboy and go the Vivid route and still get paid.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    Wow,,it amazes me how so many people buy into the world of distorted reality. It's very simple. You buy a piece of jewelry. If they loan it to you (which happens all the time with celebs) there's a contract that comes with it. If you breach that contract you pay for it full value or agreed percentage depending on a number of factors including whether it gets returned. This little thief knows that usually what she does brings publicity (good or bad) to said business, and at the end of the day they retract allegations saying it was a misunderstanding, and/or have a rep clean up the mess and everybody wins. Well,,in this case (unlike the others in the past) no one from the jewelry store is speaking up. No doubt she has gotten away with this stuff numerous times because of who she is,,and at the end of the day she knows she is a white priviledged female in Hollywood so she wont face any real consequences anyway. AND,,when the real mainstream a-list movie deals run dry,,she can do Playboy and go the Vivid route and still get paid.
    I never said it was impossible that any of these things happened, but people forget that celebrity destruction is just as powerful a force as celebrity worship. Like your assumption that I'm buying into some Hollywood BS (this is me we're talking about here! Wtf?! ), there are plenty of people, presumably you are among them, who assume celebrities are always guilty. I'm just saying: let's hear all the evidence, shall we?

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    freckles are cute, i have them....but this girl has sun damage of a 50 year old woman
    Not when they are on every inch of your skin, yuck!

Silver Poster

Yeah, but think about it: outside of the DUI, what crime has she really committed? Drug possession? Please. The drug war is an enormous failure of public morality legislation. She should have done her time for violating her original probation and then been cut loose, but instead they want to micromanage her life. Why? Let her fuck up her own life in peace. It should be her right as an American.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I really mean it. There used to be freedom in this country.

~BB~
    Get out.

You walk out with a $2500 necklace and you will not be passing GO.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    Get out.

You walk out with a $2500 necklace and you will not be passing GO.
    Well, let's see if they can prove that's what happened in a court of law. I'm not defending Lyndsay, I'm just trying to remind everyone that's she's not OJ. She's not even Charlie Sheen. And she's CERTAINLY not Mel Gibson. There's a very good chance the drugged-out bitch really did forget she was wearing the necklace.

If she did steal the necklace, then she needs to go to jail like everyone else, but I don't think we should assume she did it just because she's either a celebrity, a drug addict, or both.

~BB~

Silver Poster

Well, let's see if they can prove that's what happened in a court of law. I'm not defending Lyndsay, I'm just trying to remind everyone that's she's not OJ. She's not even Charlie Sheen. And she's CERTAINLY not Mel Gibson. There's a very good chance the drugged-out bitch really did forget she was wearing the necklace.

If she did steal the necklace, then she needs to go to jail like everyone else, but I don't think we should assume she did it just because she's either a celebrity, a drug addict, or both.

~BB~
    You are very much flirting and bordering on being a Lindsay Lohan apologist.

I mean....Lindsay Lohan....

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post
    You are very much flirting and bordering on being a Lindsay Lohan apologist.

I mean....Lindsay Lohan....

Really?
    Well, I did refer to her as a 'drugged out bitch.' It just doesn't make her a thief.

And of course I also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last nite, so...

~BB~

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

We've learned something here...A teachable moment. Here's what I learned...

Lindsey at one time had the world at her feet, now she's a fucking mess in a downward spiral. And the second thing I learned is Ben is a celebrity internet stalker !!! LMAO..Just kidding Ben, but you do safely hold the record for having the most Lindsey pictures on your hard drive !!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in LA View Post
    Not when they are on every inch of your skin, yuck!
    Agree if you’re covered then it’s not cute. I have them on my shoulders and center of my face. Years ago I went and got them lasered off with a photo-facial that removes sun damage. I hated it, so I went back in the sun and got the freckles back lol. I came to discover they are very feminine cunty and girly, and they always have a youthful look when they are sparing and you’re not covered, I have them on the nose and cheeks and love my freckles.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    Agree if you’re covered then it’s not cute. I have them on my shoulders and center of my face. Years ago I went and got them lasered off with a photo-facial that removes sun damage. I hated it, so I went back in the sun and got the freckles back lol. I came to discover they are very feminine cunty and girly, and they always have a youthful look when they are sparing and you’re not covered, I have them on the nose and cheeks and love my freckles.
    Freckles can be very sexy. At the very least, they're cute!