Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan...

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
    What is it going to take now? Lindsay commiting first degree murder in front of all the major networks camera's rolling on national tv, a squad of police officers and detectives, Eric Holder, a dozen judges, and a grand jury to unequivocally agree that she's commited some crime worthy of incarceration? Will it require a supernatural event with an omniscient being officially proclaiming her guilt? What does it take in LA to get placed behind bars? Is she really just testing the system, trying to find out what it's going to take? I don't get this. What Charlie, Her, and other celebrities get away with in LA would never happen anywhere else. Not even in the most liberal cities of the states would put up with this so many times. There's just so much legal interference that an atty can mount up to a point where the system just gets fed up. Does LA fear something? Is the spectre of something happening to a celebrity in their custody strike such fear that they avoid every possibility to lock one up?

If someone comes into my business and takes something without paying for it, that's stealing clear and simple. If our security cameras catch that theft on disk or the item in question in their posession, that's proof positive if I file a report of theft and press charges and there is no record of the transaction. The highest priced lawyer couldn't convince an investigator that it's a misunderstanding and I let the person borrow the item based on the fact that I personally know the customer and where they live not to mention they had the balls to bring it back to my place for service or warranty. I'd really love to see a detectives face when the lawyer says to him that that without audio on the video, it's my word against the thieves, therefore they have no case. Especially in most states where it's illegal to record audio. If I filed a report and pressed charges, would this thief have the option if tipped off by someone in the police department that a search warrant has been approved by a judge and about to be executed to just walk into the local substation and surrendering the stolen item with the desk officer and simply say they are returning it? Last time I recall, being on parole and under court supervision doesn't even require a search warrant. Ya think there might be something in the thief's house or property that they're taking this action to avoid being searched? Do you think the thief's atty suggested that they further incriminate themselves by returning it?

Does any of this make the slightest f'ing sense to anyone ?
    Your post certainly makes sense...but what's happening with her doesn't. Knowing some addicts, part of me feels empithy for her, but most addits I know wind up dead or jonesin' in jail. There is 2 law books...one for us, and one for her and Charlie Sheen and the rest of Hollywood's perfect class. But it shouldn't surprise you, fame and fortune got a double murder off, so she's got plenty of more chances. And if you're a "well respect" movie director who's first name is Roman..you just flee to Europe and live the life of luxury for decades.
    I reconclie all this by believing that peple get what they deserve in the end.

Her fame/career/profession merely revolves around self destruction or slow capitulation. (Paris Hilton is famous for being famous. Lindsay Lohan is now famous for being self destructive. As is Charlie Sheen.)
    And onmyknees is correct when he writes: "... 2 law books...one for us, and one for her and Charlie Sheen and the rest of Hollywood's perfect class." Charlie Sheen makes close to $2 million an episode. I mean, the law just doesn't apply to him in the same way that it applies to 99.9 percent of the population. (And, too, just curious: what does Jon Cryer actually make???)
    And, too, we must remember that there's no middle class in the fame-based whirling world of Hollywood. And the very foundation of a meaningful democratic society is based on a robust middle class. They don't subscribe to that. Meaning: we should all be skeptical and somewhat derisive of hubris Hollywood.
    And, finally, we all have to admit: Lindsay Lohan has a great chest -- ha! ha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiLo is too hot.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	371879  

From FOUR years ago:

Actor Lohan arrested after car accident

• Ewen MacAskill in Washington
    • The Guardian, Monday 28 May 2007
    • Lindsay Lohan, the US actor whose off-screen antics are liable to attract as much attention, if not more, than her on-screen performances, has been arrested in Los Angeles suspected of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs after a crash on Sunset Boulevard.Lohan lost control of her Mercedes convertible, which hit a kerb on Saturday. She was picked up by another car and taken to hospital, where she was treated for minor injuries and subsequently arrested. Two others in the car were reported to have been uninjured. The Beverly Hills police department said yesterday that a substance suspected to be cocaine had been found in the Mercedes. She is scheduled to appear in court on August 24.
      Lohan, 20, rose to fame for roles in the films Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. She also had a part in Bobby, a film about the day Robert Kennedy was assassinated.
      The crash was Lohan's third accident in about two years. In October 2005, she and a passenger received minor injuries when her convertible hit a van in West Hollywood. Months earlier, Lohan collided with a minivan carrying paparazzi that had followed her from a restaurant.
      Lohan told Allure magazine's May issue that she entered West Hollywood's Wonderland Centre at the suggestion of her therapist. "It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab," she said.

It's a real shame God wasted that body and those looks on such a complete idiot. What do you think his message is?

Wow, it's not too often a strapless bikini top does a woman justice but in the case of the last picture above, it does her quite well. Those tits look huge!!

Professional Poster

freckles are cute, i have them....but this girl has sun damage of a 50 year old woman

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    freckles are cute, i have them....but this girl has sun damage of a 50 year old woman
    I noticed that too. She always kind of looked like her mom. Now the resemblance is unreal:

Oh, and I heard on the radio this morning that Lindsay has shopped at that jewelry store a few times before and accidentally walked out with an earring once. If the defense argues that a drug-addict is a ditz, but not a thief, I think it'll be very difficult for the prosecutors to counter-argue the point. Also, there was an allegation of assault at the Betty Ford Clinic (apparently, they say she 'shoved' somebody, big deal). According to reports, the alleged victim does not want to press charges and probably will not cooperate with prosecutors.

Prediction: Lyndsay will spend -ZERO- time in jail for either charge, and at this point I'm not sure that she should. It seems like the world is out to get her right now and making mountains out of molehills.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 02-10-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I noticed that too. She always kind of looked like her mom. Now the resemblance is unreal:

Oh, and I heard on the radio this morning that Lindsay has shopped at that jewelry store a few times before and accidentally walked out with an earring once. If the defense argues that a drug-addict is a ditz, but not a thief, I think it'll be very difficult for the prosecutors to counter-argue the point. Also, there was an allegation of assault at the Betty Ford Clinic (apparently, they say she 'shoved' somebody, big deal). According to reports, the alleged victim does not want to press charges and probably will not cooperate with prosecutors.

Prediction: Lyndsay will spend -ZERO- time in jail for either charge, and at this point I'm not sure that she should. It seems like the world is out to get her right now and making mountains out of molehills.

~BB~
    I honestly think she's hoping for the Paris Hilton sentence to further promote herself. That's all she's trying to do here. Any average citizen would do the time for the crime committing. She has the celeb card played. How desperate are these has-beens to remain in the public eye?

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    I honestly think she's hoping for the Paris Hilton sentence to further promote herself. That's all she's trying to do here. Any average citizen would do the time for the crime committing. She has the celeb card played. How desperate are these has-beens to remain in the public eye?
    Yeah, but think about it: outside of the DUI, what crime has she really committed? Drug possession? Please. The drug war is an enormous failure of public morality legislation. She should have done her time for violating her original probation and then been cut loose, but instead they want to micromanage her life. Why? Let her fuck up her own life in peace. It should be her right as an American.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I really mean it. There used to be freedom in this country.

~BB~