Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Default Lindsay Lohan...

Those last three pics of long schlong Lindsay Lohan are great.

Junior Poster

the pictures of lohan with a nice big cock made me shoot a huge load fast

Professional Poster

anybody that posts pictures of photoshopped celebs without a clear statement that the picture is fake, actually watermarked onto the picture, should be banned!
    I've been on the internet long enough to see this crap retransmitted as true so many times............
    Please guys, when you photoshop, make it absolutely clear on the picture, that it's your artistic product!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher
    anybody that posts pictures of photoshopped celebs without a clear statement that the picture is fake, actually watermarked onto the picture, should be banned!
    I've been on the internet long enough to see this crap retransmitted as true so many times............
    Please guys, when you photoshop, make it absolutely clear on the picture, that it's your artistic product!
    Wait, those Lindsay Lohan cock pictures are fake?

PS- Before you talk about "banning" humorous images, remember the first amendment.

Next you're gonna tell me that the picture of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes child was photoshopped...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tinamem
    What about like this?
    Cudos to you Tinamem! I thought they were funny as hell! :P :P

Home is where the Heart is....

Veteran Poster

Nothing could ever make that skank hot!

Professional Poster

In the relationship, Lindsay's the wife it should be SaMANtha with the photoshop!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Madonna...

Madonna bought one last september, she was pictured with it when leaving a London sex shop with her husband, the bag was transparent enough to make out the contents:
    "PURPLE PENETRATOR
    Strap it on and slip it in!! 6" dildo with adjustable waist and back strap to fit all sizes. Comes with perfectly positioned vibrating bullett to give the wearer clitoral stimulation whilst pleasuring her mate! Fitted with multispeed battery box, just adjust the vibration to suit, and then clip to the waistband for total hands free pleasure.
    Purple Penetrator Strap On
    Price: £30"

Madonna is indeed quite masculine. Wow! I'm totally envious of Guy Ritchie. Would love to get rear ended by Madonna.
    And, too, it looks like she could easily dominate Justin Timberlake.
    Hasn't anybody tought of the possibility that the strapon is for another girl in a treesome? Madonna has admited to having sex with women sometimes, you know.

I mean it just shows the bias people have about homosexualuty when it comes to men and women. You have basically an admitted bisexual woman and what is known as a straight man buying a strapon (with the woman carying it) and allways like to think the strapon is for the guy. I guess it makes straight men feel superior when calling (or thinking of) another man as gay. Just like a wimp or a mama's boy.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Madonna...

double post

Rookie Poster

Back top Lindsay Lohan. I found her hot since she lost weight after staring in Mean Girls, but now i am even more attracted to her since i know she diggs chicks Hope we see a sex tape soon.