Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    As a trans woman, I feel that my genitals don't make me or break me. I am a woman on the inside and I am happy with that. Being female means to ME thats you can bear children. I can never to that, no surgery in the world could make that happen, so I am comfortable with the genitals that I have. It has also been my observation that ts with vagina's are no beeter of in life than a ts with her penis. To hardcore closed minded people, we are men, always will be no matter what. And puzzling to me is older ts with no cosmetic work done run and get a vaginal, and look like horrid crossdressers and always have to flaunt that they have a vaginal. Id rather be a pretty self confident trans woman, than a crossdresser with a gash between my legs. No girls on here I'm just saying what I obverved in my life. Now in the case odf my sister Danielle Fox she is a beautiful woman and I think before her surgery she was so unclockable to me, and I see how she got her surgery, and I love her for it. But on the flip side, I have met some scary stuff. Thats just my point of view
    Thanks Nessa XOXO

I would like to add that I do feel female. I don't ever get questioned, even by those who do know I am a trans woman. Being a woman to me is not having a vagina or being able to have kids. It is more then that and then multiply it by a trillion. After my surgery it doesn't even cross my mind that I have to prove my self or feel as I should. My daily life is just "living". I feel free, happy, content, confident, fulfilled... The surgery does not make me any better then let's say my pre-o friend Vicki who has a great quality life and who I look up to a lot, or even girls like Allanah who lives in the trans scene and is a great business woman.

The trick for me is not placing high expectations on myself and expecting validation from others. I am not a female, I agree with you, genetic females are those who give life, however, I do feel blessed for having been born in a time where I could at least be close enough to a female who cannot have children. I am extremely happy with my body and I love myself so much. In a confident way as opposed to arrogantly.

As Peggy, I am a proud post op woman, and I am not ashamed to disclose that with anyone. I want to be surrounded with people who accept and love me, and people who I can share knowledge with. That being mentally and spiritually.

Your post is an inspiration to others. Everyone is who they are and there is no reason to ask someone... " Why are you who you are "? There is no substantial answer to that question. We can all keep talking abut this forever but the real answer is within us all. That is a question that should better be asked while looking in the mirror.

What makes me... me? Why am I who I am? What makes me a human? Is it my physical body?

I believe that we are human because we are the only animals with a conscience.

Conscience is a hypothesised ability or faculty that distinguishes whether our actions are right or wrong. It leads to feelings of remorse when we do things that go against our moral values, and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when our actions conform to our moral values. It is also the attitude which informs our moral judgment before performing any action. The extent to which such moral judgements are based in reason has been a matter of controversy almost throughout the history of Western philosophy.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    As a trans woman, I feel that my genitals don't make me or break me. I am a woman on the inside and I am happy with that. Being female means to ME thats you can bear children. I can never to that, no surgery in the world could make that happen, so I am comfortable with the genitals that I have. It has also been my observation that ts with vagina's are no beeter of in life than a ts with her penis. To hardcore closed minded people, we are men, always will be no matter what. And puzzling to me is older ts with no cosmetic work done run and get a vaginal, and look like horrid crossdressers and always have to flaunt that they have a vaginal. Id rather be a pretty self confident trans woman, than a crossdresser with a gash between my legs. No girls on here I'm just saying what I obverved in my life. Now in the case odf my sister Danielle Fox she is a beautiful woman and I think before her surgery she was so unclockable to me, and I see how she got her surgery, and I love her for it. But on the flip side, I have met some scary stuff. Thats just my point of view

The if you feel that your genitals does not make you or break you then whats the point of reproduction.
    Not all genetic natal born female reproduce naturally. Other wise there would be in vitro fertilization or future uterus transplants.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16637583/

there was no sex change before the 60 or at least not as advantace as they are now,,

only different besides physical been that male are more husky than females is chromoso and sexual reproduction.

chromosome just play the role of determining the sex you will be born. male of female. Sex gender you can change .

reproductive organs ovaries, testes,, if you didn't know the ovaries and testes a homogomous meaning the start out the same . Most popular theory is that all fetuses start as females and once the xy chromosome meaning the sperm carrying a y chromosome by the way is the sperm that determines the sex to be born as all ovums(eggs) are x. sperm can be x or y.

anywyas where I'm getting with this science can explain many things.

There are abdominal ectopic pregnacy which happen out of the womb in the abdominal cavity hypothesis hormone control the early pregnancy fetus connect to one of aorta vein for air supply.

Post op femme will one day be able to carry a pregnany high rish through an abdominal ectopic pregnancy as to the fetus the placenta might be the only problem as the placenta is from the uterus. But as we speak there are live birth by natal woman carry high rish abdominal ectopic pregnancy it is obvious the uterus is not the only source that can provide the plancenta. The human body is the most beautiful thing in this world you can alternate it ,, transition it,, you can evolve it .Also depends on your Dna and if your capable.

As to stating that some scary girls get the pussy the same can be said of nasty manly looking shemales .. The mirror does not like lie.

For been a shemale any tranny chaser will say your beutiful as long as you have a dick for been a post op lady we get to be evaluated by 100%straight men.

Have I seen more passable tgirls that post op acourse does that mean anything . No . Just look around not all genetic female are beautiful or femenine. But when it comes down to it guys who date tgirls shemales are simply there for the penis fetish.

I'm much happier not having to be tucking ,, or having to worry to keep a hard on for some cock lover ..

As to the crossdressers with a nasty gash between there legs they tend to be mostly late bloomers that happen to be caucasians.

Most passable femenine petetite girls are Asian and Latinas acourse there are always execptions .

If your happy with your penis good for you but dont say you feel like a woman when your fucking a guy in his ass with your cock,, come on sweetie,, or when hes draining your sperm down his throat.

We post op ladies are in no way TRYING TO REPLACE OR COMPARE TO GENETIC FEMALEs were just giving another gender that does not reproduce.

I speak for myself.
    I'm a new born femme post op femme,, (being my genitals determine my sex) We as a society separate the gender male or females ,, and wether you like it or not thats how it works, If you have a vagina your still a twoman but your also a female.
    Where twoman that have a penis get frisk or housed with men since they have not had the surgery.

as to hard core closed mindede people they might as well perfer for woman to die in childbirth than to have an abortion. Their opinion does not ditate my life. I'm happy with a pussy much better than a penis.

I love my tgirl sisters and I understand what they feel as a transexual not as an individual as we are all unique. But you girls will never understand what is to be a post op until you become one. IF YOU feel so happy then why do you always try justify and proof you feel like woman. When it comes down to it you still used your cock and guys who are attracted to you are with you simply for the cock hanging between your legs.

We post op femme will never know what is to be a natal female as we are not born female . We now what is to have a sex change and become a post op female, new born femme, sex change, post op woman, woman or trans exp. or pussysexual. transexual what ever that individual views herself.

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Thanks Nessa XOXO

I would like to add that I do feel female. I don't ever get questioned, even by those who do know I am a trans woman. Being a woman to me is not having a vagina or being able to have kids. It is more then that and then multiply it by a trillion. After my surgery it doesn't even cross my mind that I have to prove my self or feel as I should. My daily life is just "living". I feel free, happy, content, confident, fulfilled... The surgery does not make me any better then let's say my pre-o friend Vicki who has a great quality life and who I look up to a lot, or even girls like Allanah who lives in the trans scene and is a great business woman.

The trick for me is not placing high expectations on myself and expecting validation from others. I am not a female, I agree with you, genetic females are those who give life, however, I do feel blessed for having been born in a time where I could at least be close enough to a female who cannot have children. I am extremely happy with my body and I love myself so much. In a confident way as opposed to arrogantly.

As Peggy, I am a proud post op woman, and I am not ashamed to disclose that with anyone. I want to be surrounded with people who accept and love me, and people who I can share knowledge with. That being mentally and spiritually.

Your post is an inspiration to others. Everyone is who they are and there is no reason to ask someone... " Why are you who you are "? There is no substantial answer to that question. We can all keep talking abut this forever but the real answer is within us all. That is a question that should better be asked while looking in the mirror.

What makes me... me? Why am I who I am? What makes me a human? Is it my physical body?

Conscience is a hypothesised ability or faculty that distinguishes whether our actions are right or wrong. It leads to feelings of remorse when we do things that go against our moral values, and to feelings of rectitude or integrity when our actions conform to our moral values. It is also the attitude which informs our moral judgment before performing any action. The extent to which such moral judgements are based in reason has been a matter of controversy almost throughout the history of Western philosophy.
    A good and thoughtful post Danielle. The only thing I wanted to comment about was the end of your post when you talk about moral values. I think that most people would agree that moral actions result in doing good, or benefit the person themselves, or other people; whereas immoral actions cause harm. Of course the definition of ‘good’ and ‘harm’ have very wide definitions.

Sex work has presented a moral dilemma for centuries. One old school of thought says that any sex outside that used for procreation is wrong and harmful. This line of reasoning would say that sexual expressions outside of procreation will lead to a person losing control and committing other acts which will harm people.

However, another school of thought says that sexual expression between consenting adults is a healthy and natural outlet. In this school of thought, then sexual expression is a release of tension and energy which could help a person function better in other parts of their lives.

Western society is still divided on the two approaches, however the ‘natural outlet’ school is gaining influence over time, in my opinion. I think this is the way things should go. People should think about what some “sexual expression”, meant to people at the times when the Bible and the Koran were written. Sexual expression back then, meant getting a group of warriors together, attacking a town or settlement killing the men and raping the women. I think that societies in general have to understand when the nature of sexual expression is harmful, like rape and involuntary, and other forms which do not cause harm, (unless the expression becomes and addictive behavior).

So I am saying this to say that sex workers do a good for society, so they should not feel so much guilt, as they sometimes may do. Much of the problems with sex work, has to do with societies punishment for the behavior, not so much the sexual behavior itself. Some of the ‘moral values’ that Danielle speaks of, were based upon behaviors that mankind has mostly outgrown.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX

I haven't posted here for sometime and never did I much anyways, but your thoughts are very much on the target. Very Well Said In My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by tghtpussybitch
    I would had never guess your here thirsty for cock . You can also bend down in a bathroom stall or go to a peeshow and suck a cock through a glory hole anyways the end product is the same a cock.

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier....

HOW SAD THAT A REAL BORN FEMALE HAS TO BE WITH A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASERS ...
    In a couple posts you have basically said that anyone who has sex with a pre op transsexual is really gay. This is wrong, except in a very small number of cases. Many people, male and female, like their partners of the opposite sex to have some features of their own sex and still be straight. For example, many women would melt to see a man cry at movie, showing his sensitive and caring side. Some men will like a female who can dress down in jeans, drink beer and watch sports with the boys.

Sure some men here talk about about cock size, etc. But the important thing is that cock is attached to something that looks like a woman. Without the feminine presentation the attraction just isn’t there. Because she doesn’t look attractive to you, doesn’t mean that someone else sees them as an attractive female. And I would guess that the majority of men here have sex with women, sometimes. Why would they be having sex with gg's if they were really gay?

Look at this: I saw written that 10% of women who had srs regret it. Those that do mostly say that they were really gay males all along. Some people look at those mistakes and conclude that there should be no srs done at all. They say that all mtf are essentially gay males. I think they are wrong. But you are essentially saying the same thing about men who like pre op trans women.

Most trans women say that they were born that way. But have you thought that certain men could have been born to like transsexuals. If a man wants only cock it would be much much easier going after gay males.

I will speak for myself, there are many features that I like on women, I have a long list. Most women have some features and not others. A woman that has a cock is a special turn on for me, not necessary. A true romantic love is usually based on many things that go beyond mere physical attraction, anyway.

And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers? You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

You come on here and insult people that would love the total you, past and present; not just the new you?

Well...why I did it,

It's funner to get fucked by my boyfriend while laying on my back.
    It's funner to get fucked period while laying on my back cause I'm a slut lol.
    I hated tucking.
    I made enough money from all the tricks sucking my cock to pay for it.
    I was already sitting down when I pee anyways.

Basically I could go into all the philsophical reasons for why I did it and other associated stuff and responses to certain guys in here, etc. but "tghtpussybitch" has pretty much said it better than I coulda already so I'll defer to her previous posts.

I will just say I did it entirely for me, to feel more normal. whateva normal is.
    I do miss more of the ...how should I say this...scandal...and more of a connection with other trannys who seemed to know how to have a whole lot more fun out of life than these >>normal, straight people<< who I have been around now for the last few years.
    But I have neva missed my cock....

Betwixt & Between Me

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers?

You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

You come on here and insult people that would love the total you, past and present; not just the new you?
    Pussy chasers are better than tranny-cock chasers.

If they're gonna be a chaser or a playa, at least let it be for something
    that I have a chance at enjoying.

Fucking guys in the ass, or them munching on my dick was not my cup
    of tea.

Ideally I want them to love the totality of me (my spirit, my intelligence,
    my sense of humor, etc.)

But if I can't get that, at least if they floss my navel, or eat my pussy like
    it was the last meal on Earth, well then fair exchange ain't no robbery. :P

Silver Poster

FYI, for anyone that's interested,

Tip:

If you want a TS girl that's truly not interested in getting SRS, try a Filipina girl.

Of the nine I've met in person, talked to, and asked if they wanted it, Not 1 of them said they wanted to get the "final cut".

I think it's cultural.

Half of them are even versatile and most are not working girls.....at least out here.
    *Shrug*

But,
    stay in your own state, k.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffani
    Well...why I did it,

It's funner to get fucked by my boyfriend while laying on my back.
    It's funner to get fucked period while laying on my back cause I'm a slut lol.
    I hated tucking.
    I made enough money from all the tricks sucking my cock to pay for it.
    I was already sitting down when I pee anyways.

Basically I could go into all the philsophical reasons for why I did it and other associated stuff and responses to certain guys in here, etc. but "tghtpussybitch" has pretty much said it better than I coulda already so I'll defer to her previous posts.

I will just say I did it entirely for me, to feel more normal. whateva normal is.
    I do miss more of the ...how should I say this...scandal...and more of a connection with other trannys who seemed to know how to have a whole lot more fun out of life than these >>normal, straight people<< who I have been around now for the last few years.
    But I have neva missed my cock....
    All for it.... but you couldn't get fucked while laying on your back before?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    I would had never guess your here thirsty for cock . You can also bend down in a bathroom stall or go to a peeshow and suck a cock through a glory hole anyways the end product is the same a cock.

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier....

HOW SAD THAT A REAL BORN FEMALE HAS TO BE WITH A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASERS ...
    In a couple posts you have basically said that anyone who has sex with a pre op transsexual is really gay. This is wrong, except in a very small number of cases. Many people, male and female, like their partners of the opposite sex to have some features of their own sex and still be straight. For example, many women would melt to see a man cry at movie, showing his sensitive and caring side. Some men will like a female who can dress down in jeans, drink beer and watch sports with the boys.

Sure some men here talk about about cock size, etc. But the important thing is that cock is attached to something that looks like a woman. Without the feminine presentation the attraction just isn’t there. Because she doesn’t look attractive to you, doesn’t mean that someone else sees them as an attractive female. And I would guess that the majority of men here have sex with women, sometimes. Why would they be having sex with gg's if they were really gay?

Look at this: I saw written that 10% of women who had srs regret it. Those that do mostly say that they were really gay males all along. Some people look at those mistakes and conclude that there should be no srs done at all. They say that all mtf are essentially gay males. I think they are wrong. But you are essentially saying the same thing about men who like pre op trans women.

Most trans women say that they were born that way. But have you thought that certain men could have been born to like transsexuals. If a man wants only cock it would be much much easier going after gay males.

I will speak for myself, there are many features that I like on women, I have a long list. Most women have some features and not others. A woman that has a cock is a special turn on for me, not necessary. A true romantic love is usually based on many things that go beyond mere physical attraction, anyway.

And one more thing, many those ‘straight men’ that you seem to idealize are still going after you for that ‘tight pussy’ thrill, not because they now love you. Are pussy chasers any better than tranny chasers? You may think so, but many, many here have testified how their admiration for trans women goes way beyond any sexual organs. You would find that these men love you, not just because of your new pussy, but the total you, the person that overcame the obstacles of society to become a truer version of themselves.

I'm understand you do not want to be stigmatize noone does, but to truly say you are straight after you were rim, fuck , and swallow cum makes no sense. I can also have sex with gg does that make me straight or gay who knows who cares.

My hypothesis is that guys who are fully open gay cock loving tranny chasers and still fuck natal born females are just delusional and pathetic surely pussy feels good,

I used to have a gg when i was in middle school and I can remember how nice her wet pussy felt even when I came inside her did that stop me from going out and finding a dick to fuck me. No.

I could had also lived a lie like many of you guys do.
    I could had marry a gg or had children and go out in the dark nights suck a cock and get fuck does that make me straight because I had a wife and kids. No.
    I choose not to lie to myself or anyone else.

A man that fakes emotion is trying to hide something.
    Male/ females cry ,, bleed all the same
    that example is so out dated,, is nice to see guys do pedicure does that make then gay acourse not.

I have seen the most masculine guys who are hypermasculine (macho) to hide insecurities and when they see a cock they get on all fours..

remember I have leave many phases I have seen it all and I'm still young 27 yrs old.

when I was a boy
    I dated natal born female gg
    I dated preop twoman

when I came out the closet at 16
    I dated gay guys
    bisexual , closeted men

I remember once been with a guy that his wife was pregnant why I was in his care as soon as we drop her off I fuck him in the ass this is when I was 17 I was very cute handsome.. Do you believe he was honest to himself and his wife that is carrying his child.

I started taking hormones at 18
    castrated at 21 and srs at 24

escort as a shemale
    escort now to pay for my career working on my bachelor and I am passable standing at 5'4 125lbs

I do it all you can lie to yourself but deep inside you now the truth..

no two genders will satisfy you the same is impossible.

If you find pleasure with a juicy loaded cock full of cum thats fine enjoy your life as your only have one.

But do not say is the same. It is not.

For most tranny chasers if you so much say that you like the girls to be femenine why is it that is an issue and you fuss and hate when the girls get a sex change after all she is still feminine unless your whole attraction was to her cock.

As to girls regretting having srs acourse thats a chance you take. Nothing in life has guarantees..
    If you ask me would I do srs again . Sure without a doubt,
    Ask me why. 1. passable pussy
    2. Have orgasm .
    now when a girl like myself saids we have an orgasm is not based on actual juice coming out is based on frontal stimulation in our pgland .
    Ask a girl who had a castration if she gets to cum,, she does produce sperm but the sensation is still there sense the nerves are intact. Our nerve endings are intact they are just inverted.

Reason why I believe (persona opinion ) of why some girls might regret their srs.
    1. SCARS HORRIBLE RESULTS.
    2. No sensation
    3. They do not pass as femme

if a girl is not passable or not feminine enought does that her less than. as long as she is mentally capable that she does not pass as a woman then she should be fine.

I personally do not understand girls who get a pussy and look manly I can make a long list but I will give one name. Reene Richars.

She regrets having srs...

Tgirls and Gay Tranny Chasers bash post op when we have been the ones that have fought for most trans rights from caroline cossey (tula) fighting British for legal rights , Roberta Close fighting to be recognize as female in Brazil thereby opening a window for all transright to the mother of all Christine Jorgesen. Now is that pre ops pick up the torch and what do we get the bitter end

It was post op who open society to new ideas and what did the porn industry do made shemale porn and guys jerk off to cock get fuck and swallow cum ,, then you come and state your straight when you might have more hemorrhoids than the moon has cradles.

You keep saying that is the femininity that your attracted if we do a test. put a gorgeous feminine post op femme and a not so feminine beginner with no hormones long hair endrogenous. Most gtc would pick the endrogenous caused she is fully funtional . You can say now I would be with the feminine acourse that was you say I have seen it in person.

As to guys coming with me to be honest with you I do not date guys who go with pre ops. I want him to decided what he wants. I would respect him if he had an experience suck a dick got fuck not for him
    .We can have a relationship but dont play me by been with me and then go behind my back and get your ass fuck and swallow the ladies cum and suck their cock dry. thats not experimental 1 time experimental two times three four sweetheart thats your inclination.

Be honest to yourself then you can be honest to others.

I do not fake a period . Im proud of been a second type woman I do not have pads in my home. I been with guys who I had told them about my past and they could hadn;t it thats fine I dated some that didnt care. Do I need to say no I do not..
    You guys dont tell gg that your into shemales . Why do I do it becaused I want to us girls who got our sex change to have our own admirers simple as that.

Guys can jump between gg,, preop, postop woman,, androgenous thats fine there open to all. I for one am not.

Just because it might seen cool to experiment does not mean I have to do.

been there done that..

I see tgirls who go with other tgirls.
    I see new born femme post op femme with gg,
    I seen transmen with gay men
    sex is free ,, is ok to cross the lines

I consider myself bisexual, I been with genetic females, born males, twoman,, but I love man. I only date man. I can have a girl stick a strap and fuck me I can meet the most gorgeous man in the world but if he got a pussy sorry not for me. I like DICK JUICE CREAMY DICK just like you do. at least we have something in common.

wether pussy chaser or tranny chaser are better. they are both the same they just want to cum .
    The problem with tranny chaser is that they claim they like the femininity
    but if they find out a girl has a pussy they are turn of why is that if you like femininity why now your disgusted a girl having a pussy.
    unless the whole fantasy was the cock attached to the breast. And to come and say to be with a post op then b wit a born natal genetic female that the point whats the different.. Acourse many differences one is nature . Am I gonna come here and say my pussy has never been discovered I would be nothing by lying . I had guys maybe 1 out of 10 tell me why my click goes upward rather than inward I never expected my pussy to be 100% as a gg but in the high range 85%-90% and thats more than enuff for me.

I'm not here insulting people you guys brought me here. All your hatred about post op is nothing but nasty and show nothing but your unconcious self hatred.

I am not going to say you owed us post op but you should be a bit more grateful it was us who started it all we were the ones who push the envelope.

You started your fetish for cock and hide it by saying your straight then when the ladies get their sex change you out us bring us down. How dare you look at the mirror do you like what you see.

I like what I see and my determination strength courage has made me the person I am.

I'm going to give you another example. I was once arrested by the cops and a tgirl was arrested they were insulting her calling her him and using male pronounts I stood up for her outing myself I told the cops to treat her as a girl regardless. I did not need to do this.

I do my part for equal rights to change history for the new generation. I donate money HRC, Transgender Tapestry , Now, I'm for equality but do not use us for your entertainment I'm not just street smart but a damn smart nerdy whore.

you guys pay the girls for your sexual pleasure your egocentric needs.
    I have meet good decent guys. There are good guys out there whether their tranny chasers or pussy chasers but one thing they have in common they do not go out of their way to say post op are gross . The want the girls to be happy as tgirls or new girls. The want her happiness not his selfish fetish. That's the difference. Your entitled to your opinion but based it on facts nor ignorance.