Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Sex change operation... why?

Quote Originally Posted by luccas
    I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
    I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....

You know, this guy is asking an honest question and maybe it's one that's been asked before, but that's irrelevant. There is really no need to be rude to this guy. If you find his question to be one of ignorance or ill information, instead of just jumping him and abusing him, offer your insight and an answer...what possible good comes from name calling and abusiveness? Maybe it's the way he asked the question...as I read it, this is what he's asking:

'Why would guys who love GG's spend time on a board specially suited for TS's rather than one suited for GG's?'

My answer: I have no idea. There could be several reasons..it depends on the guy. Maybe the guy in question is bisexual/pansexual/omnisexual...maybe he finds TS's exotic and wants a new experience...maybe the guy doesn't see a real difference between a GG and a TS woman...maybe the guy has found that TS women are easier to have a relationship with than GG's...who knows? I'm sure there are other reasons as well. Ultimately, the one thing that matters is...what brings you here?

Veteran Poster

yep basicly Im here for TGgirls with penises not for tg girls without penises!, And so my poor abused girlfriend not for a lesbian relation but for fantasies with a Tgirls, otherwise she would look in a lesbian or bisexual girls forum thats the point, is there guys that are looking for tg girls with no penises as a fantasy in here ? would love to know...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Sweety... The truth comes out now, as you can all see...

Basically you weren't being nice... You were an ass trying to be discrete about asking a question that you could not get an answer to because you like cock too much to understand one's personal reason for wanting to get SRS and be happier with their image. It's all about your fantasy and the shallow sight of your twisted imagination...

Your opinion makes me want to get my cock back... Danmmm whyyyyyy whyyyyyy did I do it???

LOL
    I still dont know why you are so rude and impolite with a honest question it seems that really hurst but not in your ...but in your heart, I like TG! I like TGs with PENISES, otherwise if I wouldn t I would go for a girl, in fact my GG girlfriend is so beautiful and hot , and we (she and me) share the TG s fantasies, she also like TG s with a penis and the day we are looking for LOVE in here I would look it in a girl with a Penis! otherwise i would look in and other forum if I would look for vaginas!
    This was a serious and honest topic too bad you took it personal, it speaks a lot about you, but dont worry my girl and I still would jack off looking at your old videos in fact we just got the personal prostitutes where you performed with penis! No ofeenses.
    Bye Pretty girl

Luccas, i can tell from your writing that you don't write well in English.
    I am also getting the sense that you don't understand what people are
    telling you in English.

We women who have had GRS have no, nada, zilch, zero interest in men
    who want to get fucked in the ass, or suck cock, capische .

You Luccas have no interest in women who have had gender reassignment surgery.

You are looking for dick. Guess what, there is still plenty around. There
    are pre-op women who are comfortable with their penises, there are bi
    and gay men, hell you could even find a female to male TS.

So don't fret there is no shortage of cocks to satisfy your fetish desires.

Rookie Poster

Is not my fault Im so passionate

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by saifan
    I want to meet tightpussybitch.
    And when you do, please tell her to stop shouting...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Rookie Poster

yep basicly Im here for TGgirls with penises not for tg girls without penises!, And so my poor abused girlfriend not for a lesbian relation but for fantasies with a Tgirls, otherwise she would look in a lesbian or bisexual girls forum thats the point, is there guys that are looking for tg girls with no penises as a fantasy in here ? would love to know...
    I would had never guess your here thirsty for cock . You can also bend down in a bathroom stall or go to a peeshow and suck a cock through a glory hole anyways the end product is the same a cock.

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier.

As to your comment of been twithout penises lol.
    sweetie we have evolved born one sex became the other.
    enjoy sexual pleasure in the opposite sex.
    male(penis) -> femme(pussysexuals)
    best part we need not deal with fustrated gay cock hungry tranny chasers

Your unconcious can't let you be happy cause you cant deal with the fact that we had the courage to do what we wanted live how we want and get fuck the way we want.

As to your girlfriend or your whore.. most likely your her trick. If that is the case good for her. Do you pay her rent her car payment or her surge caused a relationship like that is not based on love.

As to asking guys in the forum if their looking for girls with pussies ,, They are too busy looking for fun,, what ever that is... unlike you who choose to start a hatred thread and now you want to try to displace your deviant hateful intentions .

I'm going to tell you why I'm here in HA.

1. To stop hatred ignoranct statement by gay fustrated tranny chasers fudgepackers like yourself. Who do nothing but spread milicious statement about something you do not know nor will ever now.

You will never know what is to have a sex change how good is to get fucked in a pussy yes a surgical pussy educate yourself is not a lack of is an evolutionary sexual ( not reproductive) organ we get to enjoy.

Rookie Poster

anytime boo

Default Hmmm

As a trans woman, I feel that my genitals don't make me or break me. I am a woman on the inside and I am happy with that. Being female means to ME thats you can bear children. I can never to that, no surgery in the world could make that happen, so I am comfortable with the genitals that I have. It has also been my observation that ts with vagina's are no beeter of in life than a ts with her penis. To hardcore closed minded people, we are men, always will be no matter what. And puzzling to me is older ts with no cosmetic work done run and get a vaginal, and look like horrid crossdressers and always have to flaunt that they have a vaginal. Id rather be a pretty self confident trans woman, than a crossdresser with a gash between my legs. No girls on here I'm just saying what I obverved in my life. Now in the case odf my sister Danielle Fox she is a beautiful woman and I think before her surgery she was so unclockable to me, and I see how she got her surgery, and I love her for it. But on the flip side, I have met some scary stuff. Thats just my point of view

Quote Originally Posted by tghtpussybitch
    anytime boo

I'll hit you up next time I venture into NYC.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tghtpussybitch
    I would had never guess your here thirsty for cock . You can also bend down in a bathroom stall or go to a peeshow and suck a cock through a glory hole anyways the end product is the same a cock.

Why do guys like you are in such denial why dont you come out your closet and admit your nothing more than a fudge packer you will be much happier.

Every single guy who is here looking for Tgs are here to watch see or contact a girl with a penis!, am I wierd gay or whatever? maybe, and what about you? you are a weird gay or whatever too, with your point of view, that we are all gay , you shoulb see yourself as a guy with tits!,
    I like TGs cause they are girls with a penis, I dont want a man, I like femenine bodies, soft skins, and girl minded giel with penis other wise I would be looking for girl in a gilrs forum or in a fetish forum of TGirls witout penises, I dont care what you think of people, if you cut your penis, you will be notice for 6 months and thats it, Are there transexual videos of transexual girls with no penis? maybe you can do one if you are extremely beautiful, maybe two and i think thats it. Im here to contacet girl, to have fantasies, to enyoy watching tg girls sho are beautiful and penised, as everybody here! Thrue may hurt, dont cut it out!

As to your comment of been twithout penises lol.
    sweetie we have evolved born one sex became the other.
    enjoy sexual pleasure in the opposite sex.
    male(penis) -> femme(pussysexuals)
    best part we need not deal with fustrated gay cock hungry tranny chasers

Your unconcious can't let you be happy cause you cant deal with the fact that we had the courage to do what we wanted live how we want and get fuck the way we want.

As to your girlfriend or your whore.. most likely your her trick. If that is the case good for her. Do you pay her rent her car payment or her surge caused a relationship like that is not based on love.

As to asking guys in the forum if their looking for girls with pussies ,, They are too busy looking for fun,, what ever that is... unlike you who choose to start a hatred thread and now you want to try to displace your deviant hateful intentions .

I'm going to tell you why I'm here in HA.

1. To stop hatred ignoranct statement by gay fustrated tranny chasers fudgepackers like yourself. Who do nothing but spread milicious statement about something you do not know nor will ever now.

You will never know what is to have a sex change how good is to get fucked in a pussy yes a surgical pussy educate yourself is not a lack of is an evolutionary sexual ( not reproductive) organ we get to enjoy.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    As a trans woman, I feel that my genitals don't make me or break me. I am a woman on the inside and I am happy with that. Being female means to ME thats you can bear children. I can never to that, no surgery in the world could make that happen, so I am comfortable with the genitals that I have. It has also been my observation that ts with vagina's are no beeter of in life than a ts with her penis. To hardcore closed minded people, we are men, always will be no matter what. And puzzling to me is older ts with no cosmetic work done run and get a vaginal, and look like horrid crossdressers and always have to flaunt that they have a vaginal. Id rather be a pretty self confident trans woman, than a crossdresser with a gash between my legs. No girls on here I'm just saying what I obverved in my life. Now in the case odf my sister Danielle Fox she is a beautiful woman and I think before her surgery she was so unclockable to me, and I see how she got her surgery, and I love her for it. But on the flip side, I have met some scary stuff. Thats just my point of view
    For me GRS didn't dramatically change my life, as I was already living my
    life as a fully functioning female before it, now it's just legally confirmed.

I had gone to college and got my degrees and education as the woman
    I am. I had worked in a number of regular fairly well paying jobs, without
    being discriminated against.

Romance wise, pre-op I had a number of LTR and medium and short
    relationships. None of those were with guys who wanted me to fuck them
    or to suck me off.

I had GRS because for me it felt right. I didn't feel that I was born to
    have a penis. It may sound like a cliche, but as young as 4 - 5 I knew
    I was a girl, and I have done everything in my power to correct that birth
    defect.

I will agree with you about people who have a mid-life crisis, one morning
    wake up and feel that they are women, and jump on the next plane
    smoking to Thailand and have GRS without hormone one, or any other
    cosmetic surgeries.

For me my road to GRS included years of HRT at a early age, followed by
    an orchiechtomy also early. I had my adams apple removed, nose job,
    silicon injected into my face, hips, and butt., breast augmentation, lipo
    and other surgeries I can't recall at the moment. In addition to therapy
    and counselling on GID and other issues.

Do I miss not having children?

Somewhat.

But due to career choices, and other things that happened in my life, such
    as my periods of drug and alcohol that I have often spoken of, it would
    have been better for the child if I didn't. Even now I am very tied
    up with career and additional education goals, looking after family, and
    trying to squeeze in a significant other.