Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I tried to explain this to you people before. Trying to explain this to men who like dick is simply stupid and a waste of time. Capiche?

Let's just say it's my body and I do with it as I please.

You spend hours jacking off to cocks on the internet - that's your choice.

5 Star Poster

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    I tried to explain this to you people before. Trying to explain this to men who like dick is simply stupid and a waste of time. Capiche?

Let's just say it's my body and I do with it as I please.

You spend hours jacking off to cocks on the internet - that's your choice.
    I wasnt rude about you and even my post was not refered to you, if I offend you with my ignorance on this point im apologize, and of course i will continue jacking off over the images and videos and alive Tg girls with penises, not without, and if I like to jackoff with a non penises girl I will look for belladonna or Brianna Love or whoever but.....

Sweety... The truth comes out now, as you can all see...

Basically you weren't being nice... You were an ass trying to be discrete about asking a question that you could not get an answer to because you like cock too much to understand one's personal reason for wanting to get SRS and be happier with their image. It's all about your fantasy and the shallow sight of your twisted imagination...

Your opinion makes me want to get my cock back... Danmmm whyyyyyy whyyyyyy did I do it???

LOL

Gold Poster

Default Re: Sex change operation... why?

Quote Originally Posted by luccas
    I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
    I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....

Veteran Poster

Basically you weren't being nice... You were an ass trying to be discrete about asking a question that you could not get an answer to because you like cock too much to understand one's personal reason for wanting to get SRS and be happier with their image. It's all about your fantasy and the shallow sight of your twisted imagination...

Your opinion makes me want to get my cock back... Danmmm whyyyyyy whyyyyyy did I do it???

LOL
    I still dont know why you are so rude and impolite with a honest question it seems that really hurst but not in your ...but in your heart, I like TG! I like TGs with PENISES, otherwise if I wouldn t I would go for a girl, in fact my GG girlfriend is so beautiful and hot , and we (she and me) share the TG s fantasies, she also like TG s with a penis and the day we are looking for LOVE in here I would look it in a girl with a Penis! otherwise i would look in and other forum if I would look for vaginas!
    This was a serious and honest topic too bad you took it personal, it speaks a lot about you, but dont worry my girl and I still would jack off looking at your old videos in fact we just got the personal prostitutes where you performed with penis! No ofeenses.
    Bye Pretty girl

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Sex change operation... why?

I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
    I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU WANT IS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU GUYS. GIRLS ARE GONNA TAKE HORMONES TRANSITION AND EVENTUALLY EVOLVED FOR THEMSELVES JUST LET THEM MOVE ON. WHY QUESTION IT . YOU DO WHAT YOU DO FOR YOUR SELF LET US DO WHAT WE DO FOR OURSELVES NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Rookie Poster

LOL
    I still dont know why you are so rude and impolite with a honest question it seems that really hurst but not in your ...but in your heart, I like TG! I like TGs with PENISES, otherwise if I wouldn t I would go for a girl, in fact my GG girlfriend is so beautiful and hot , and we (she and me) share the TG s fantasies, she also like TG s with a penis and the day we are looking for LOVE in here I would look it in a girl with a Penis! otherwise i would look in and other forum if I would look for vaginas!
    This was a serious and honest topic too bad you took it personal, it speaks a lot about you, but dont worry my girl and I still would jack off looking at your old videos in fact we just got the personal prostitutes where you performed with penis! No ofeenses.
    Bye Pretty girl
    HOW SAD THAT A REAL BORN FEMALE HAS TO BE WITH A GAY COCK LOVING TRANNY CHASERS THAT TALKS ALOT ABOUT HER INSECURITIES THAT SHE HAS TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR HOMOSEXUAL FANTASIES.

IS SAD FOR GENETIC FEMALES THAT DO 3SOMES JUST TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP CAUSED THEY CANT BE BY THEMSELVES . THAT TALKS ALOT BOUT OR SOCIETY HOW WE RAISE WOMAN TO ALWAYS PLEASE MAN EVEN IF THEY LOST THEIR SELF VALUE.

IF MY FATHER WAS INTO SHEMALES I WOULD NOT WANT MY MOTHER BEEN WITH HIS GAY ASS. I WOULD STILL LOVE HIM AS MY FATHER BUT I DONT WANT MY MOTHER TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WERE SHE CAN'T PLEASE HER MEN. IS OBVIOUS PUSSY IS NOT SATISFYING FOR YOU IF IT WERE YOU WOULD BE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

IM NOT BEEN RUDE DONT TAKE IT AS AN OFFENSE I JUST STATING MY OPINION IS AN HONEST RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION.

I want to meet tightpussybitch.

5 Star Poster