Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Sex change operation... why?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by luccas
    I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
    I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....
    There are guys out there who are into transitioned or transitioning GGs because they find the process to be a turn on.

There is this one guy I know, really nice uncreepy guy, into tgirls, chaser and all that... but he has absolutely no interest in seeing, touching, or otherwise dealing with the girl's preop-equipment.

I've talked to him about it quite a bit, because at first I thought either he was lying out of some kind of "I am not gay" denial mindset, or something along those lines but its more like he has either a fetish or an idealistic desire to meet some tgirl whose personality he likes, form a LTR, see her through her whole transition including srs, get married and "live happily ever after." Realistic ambitions or not, its a lot tamer and less destructive than alot of peoples' fetishes & dreams.

I do not fully understand it, but it makes some sense. I have known so many gg's who really don't appreciate what they have with their bodies at all. One of my best friends is a stripper, her body is where she gets her money and yet when she's not working she doesn't do a thing for her body in terms of upkeep. No skin maintenance routine, really baggy ugly cheap clothes, never any makeup, bad haircuts- she could and would look miles better if she put even a tiny amount of effort into it. Now this guy I was talking about, he sees ggs like that and thinks (rightly or not) that tgirls, even postop are going to be less likely to do stuff like that because they know you're only young once, and if you don't take care of your face, skin, etc its going to come back to hurt you later.

But if a guy is looking for girls JUST for no questions asked informal vaginal sex, I don't see why someone would seek out a postop specifically. There are so many GGs out there, it has to be the easier way from a logistics approach. Maybe that's the reason (too easy, not enough effort?). I really don't know. I can see some guys being curious what sex is like with a postop and thus trying to find a postop girl to try it with, but that's another situation entirely.
    Thanks for that.

A very interesting perspective.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    I dont want to be rude or impolite on this topic, I mean i understand 100% that a TG girl would like to give it a try and have a vagina if they are women in their heads i mean that has to give them peace and balance in their lives. But what i dont get is people over this forum likes and comes looking for a TG girl wich is mostly a phisic condition a girl , a girl minded, with boobs, femennine body and face AND a penis, I have read many saying that is the inside what they are looking for... but aren.t there millions and millions of GG girls that are worthy? I mean who's laying here if you just like girl minded girls then find a g girl... If you want Tgs is because they have somethiing extra! or do they have something extra in their heads?
    I repeat I understand and of course could and maybe would love to fall in love with a TG girl, and once that happens i wouldn't care if she decide to take it off, when loves comes is the person that matters, have to say I will beg her not to remove IT, but if I like and will try to find that lil diferent special person that is a TG why look for her with the penis removed i mean without one ? then i think i would look for a regular girl and maybe it will be easier there are much more gg girls in the world than Tg girls....
    There are guys out there who are into transitioned or transitioning GGs because they find the process to be a turn on.

There is this one guy I know, really nice uncreepy guy, into tgirls, chaser and all that... but he has absolutely no interest in seeing, touching, or otherwise dealing with the girl's preop-equipment.

I've talked to him about it quite a bit, because at first I thought either he was lying out of some kind of "I am not gay" denial mindset, or something along those lines but its more like he has either a fetish or an idealistic desire to meet some tgirl whose personality he likes, form a LTR, see her through her whole transition including srs, get married and "live happily ever after." Realistic ambitions or not, its a lot tamer and less destructive than alot of peoples' fetishes & dreams.

I do not fully understand it, but it makes some sense. I have known so many gg's who really don't appreciate what they have with their bodies at all. One of my best friends is a stripper, her body is where she gets her money and yet when she's not working she doesn't do a thing for her body in terms of upkeep. No skin maintenance routine, really baggy ugly cheap clothes, never any makeup, bad haircuts- she could and would look miles better if she put even a tiny amount of effort into it. Now this guy I was talking about, he sees ggs like that and thinks (rightly or not) that tgirls, even postop are going to be less likely to do stuff like that because they know you're only young once, and if you don't take care of your face, skin, etc its going to come back to hurt you later.

But if a guy is looking for girls JUST for no questions asked informal vaginal sex, I don't see why someone would seek out a postop specifically. There are so many GGs out there, it has to be the easier way from a logistics approach. Maybe that's the reason (too easy, not enough effort?). I really don't know. I can see some guys being curious what sex is like with a postop and thus trying to find a postop girl to try it with, but that's another situation entirely.
    Thanks for that.

A very interesting perspective.
    Basicly that's it ! like a Tg girl find one with a penis other wise look for a genetic one!

Gold Poster

Basicly that's it ! like a Tg girl find one with a penis other wise look for a genetic one!

I noticed there is a typeo in my one sentence:

"There are guys out there who are into transitioned or transitioning GGs because they find the process to be a turn on. "

Should read as:

"There are guys out there who are into transitioned, transitioning mtfs in addition to GG's because they find the process to be a turn on...."

Sorry for any confusion.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

As a young boy trying on my moms clothes I used to try my
    damnest to hide my "junk" to no avail. Hated seeing it hangin
    out.

I am older now and find the bulge quite sexy too! :P

Quote Originally Posted by swingplus
    Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    It's simple...

Having a penis messes up my panty lines and makes it hard to wear a bikini.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS - B1 - LMAO...
    Hey Jamie, I kinda like the penis in panties look.