Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

Default Vaniity, Yasmin Lee, and Jessica Host @ DVD signing!!!!!

Please read this important announcement for all who enter this place. I'm doing something I've never tried before and it's all for YOU! This involves of few of the girls - a few of the hottest girls that is. Now are you interested? OK, on July 3, we're having a DVD signing party at Club Goddess. I know how difficult it is for many to get out on a Thursday night because of work. But this particular Thursday night just happens to be before the July 4 holiday.

Vaniity, Yasmin Lee and Jessica Host have signed on for this event. We will have copies of Tgirl Fantasies DVDs for the discounted price of 20 bucks. The girls will autograph them for you. You can even take photos with the girls. There will be copies of #7 for Yasmin to autograph and #12 for Vaniity and Jessica to autograph. If you already have these titles, bring them and the girls will sign them for you. The other TGF titles will also be available - all at the special price. There may be some other surprises in store that I'm still working on. I hope to see many of you there. If this is well supported, we'll have other special events in the future. The signing will start around 10PM. Click the club link above for details. See you there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goddess_132.jpg 
Views:	1350 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	183534  

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Dammit Yogi, you beat me to it!

If this isn't a reason for everyone in LA to check out the place, I don't know what is.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

Damn! Can't make it for that but would love to.

OH BOY!

Yasmin & Vanity together?? I'd be in heaven! Pity its an 11 hour flight!

Organise one in the UK & I'll be there!

If Yasmin Lee ever comes to the UK, I will be 1st in the queue to meet her!